Rosia's P.O.V - Where is Skyla?!

Rosia’s P.O.V

“Sebastian!” I shouted at the top of my lungs as I stormed into his condo. I ignored how his door was wide open and just charged in. I knew that Sebastian either had Skyla or knew where she was. He promised me he would keep an eye on her and by golly if he allowed her to get hurt, I was going to kill him with my bare hands. 

Walking into the living room, I gasped at the sight before me. Everything was either tipped over or looked broken. My eyes casted down on the floor to see broken glass scattered on the hardwood floors around me. Stepping around it, I walked to the other side of the couch.

Clamping my hand down on my mouth, I tried to yelp in fear and shock at the dead body in front of me. Blood oozed out of the unfamiliar man lying on the ground. With trembling legs and hands, I walked over to him. His eyes were open and it was clear that my first suspicion of the man was right, he was in fact dead. However, as I looked at the man, I knew who he was: Gage, the guy Sebastian hired to watch over Skyla. Seeing him here made me fear that Skyla was here … or once here.

Rolling that thought over for a second longer I knew someone must have came here. Now, I really wanted to know who and if Skyla was here when they came. I began to think that maybe Sebastian didn’t have Skyla, maybe she was not here for all of this. I started to silently pray that Skyla had just ran out of the rink and gone back to the dorm.

My cell phone, which was in my pink denim pocket started to feel like it weighed a thousand pounds as I hoped with every ounce of my being that Piper and Kelly would call any second with the relieving news that they found Skyla safe and sound in our dorm.

A moaning noise sounded from behind me. Turning around, I looked over to see a young man lying on the floor face down. Fearing that he was one of the people that wrecked this place and did something to Sebastian along with Skyla, I grabbed the lamp that was on the floor and held it up in front of me. “Don’t you move!” I shouted at him as I held the lamp out with shaky hands.

The man rolled over and I saw that he had been struck on the forehead and was bleeding from there.

Smiling, I figured someone must have knocked him out. “I said don’t move!” I yelled at him.

The guy didn’t listen and just rolled over until he was lying on his back. Looking at him a second longer, I almost shit my pants. “Daniel Weber?!”

Dropping the lamp, I bent down on the floor glanced over him to see that he wasn’t injured anymore then the busted forehead. “Are you in pain?! Are you hurt anywhere that I can’t see?! Hey!” I shook him a little. “I’m talking to you! Don’t die on me! I can’t have some prince die on me! That would be bad, really bad! Like wearing out of style jeans bad! Wait, it would be much worse than that! Look at me! I am ranting!”

“Please, for the love of peanut butter, shut up,” Daniel muttered as his eyes cracked open.

With happiness coursing through me, I squeaked. “You’re alive! Oh my goodness! I thought you were dying and-“

“I will die if you don’t shut up. I’ve a headache, your shouting is not helping,” he stated as he sat up.

“Oh … sorry,” I whispered. “It is just that I thought you were going to die and I didn’t want to see two dead bodies in one day. One will last me a life time. Plus, I rant when I’m nervous and you, being who you are, make me nervous.”

Daniel looked at me with his dark grey eyes that held no emotion. “Who are you?” He questioned.

“Rosia, Skyla’s friend … we met at the airport a few days ago.”

“Oh, yeah…”

I glanced around and sighed. “What happened?”

Daniel placed the palm of his left hand on his forehead and inhaled. “We were ambushed in the lobby and forced back up here.-“

“We? Who is we?”

“Skyla and I-“

I quickly stood up, and spun around. “Skyla?! Skyla!” I shouted as I ran round the room. Not seeing any signs of her, I started to race around the condo looking of her all while calling out her name.  When I double checked every room and every closet, I went back to the living room to find Daniel on the couch and looking up at the ceiling. “Where is she? Huh?! Where is Skyla?!”

“If you had let me finish talking, I would have told you that they took her. “

“They? Who is they?!” I asked him as I walked over and stood in front of him.

Daniel looked up at me. “Who do you think? Jack, Jack Linen.”

“Skyla?!” A new voice called out. Soon Sebastian walked in with a look of worry planted on his face.

“They took her,” Daniel replied as he didn’t even bother to look at Sebastian.

Suddenly Dean walked in and it was then that it hit me I was standing in a room with all three Kings.

Feeling light headed, I trudged over to the nearest wall and supported myself.

“Do you know where they went? Do you know where they took her?” Sebastian questioned.

Daniel shook his head at Sebastian. “No, I don’t. They knocked me out the second we got in here, but before I blacked out I heard Jack say to trash the place and take Skyla to the car.” Daniel stated as he pointed to Gage.

“Shit!” Sebastian called out as he threw his hands up in the air.

I looked down as I too felt defeated. Upon glancing down I saw Gage’s body and the pool of blood around his body. My eyes narrowed in at something that was written on the hardwood floor next to Gage in what I was guessing was his blood. “Guys,” I spoke. No one paid attention to me as they started to mutter amongst themselves. “Guys!” I shouted a bit louder. Everyone turned their heads and looked at me. “Look,” I said as I pointed to the floor.

Everyone looked at where my index finger was pointed and saw a single letter written out in blood.

‘V’

“V? What does that mean?” Dean asked.

“Rosia, take Daniel to the hospital and get his head checked out. Dean you stay here call the cleaners, I’m going to my room and looked up something, be back in a few.” With that said Sebastian raced out of the room.

“What was that about?” I questioned.

“I have no idea, but you should really take Daniel to the hospital and I will call the cleaners,” Dean said.

Gazing over at Daniel, I knew that he needed medical attention, but I really didn’t want to leave this condo when it seemed Sebastian was on the verge of knowing where Skyla was.

“Come on, my head is killing me,” Daniel said as he slowly walked over to me. Once he reached me, he draped his arm around my shoulder and used me like a crutch.

“Are you okay?” I asked as I felt like he was in more pain then he was letting on.

“Fine, just lets get me to the hospital,” he stated. Taking one step, with me helping him, he hissed under his breath.

It was then that I started to wonder if he hurt his right leg because he wasn’t putting his weight on it. Ignoring the burning question to ask him, I helped Daniel out of the room. 

<><><><><><><><>

A/N:

Writer's request: Please, leave this chapter smiling ... even if you hated the chapter!