I Am Freaking Superwoman

Skyla's P.O.V

“Dean, what are you doing here?” I asked him as I wondered why he was here.

“Can I come in?” He questioned.

I stood still for a minute, before moving. “Yeah, yeah sure come in.”

Taking a few steps he walked in and looked around the place.

I closed the door and gave him a smile. “Sorry the place is a disaster, was looking for ... something to wear tonight. Uhhh, not to be rude but why are you here?” I inquired. “Shouldn’t you be at the party?”

Dean looked at me for a second before slowly walking over to my side of the dorm room. He looked over at my nightstand and smiled before picking up a book. “Grapes of Wrath ... good book.”

“My favorite,” I added.

Dean sat the book down on the nightstand and grinned. “Mine too,” he muttered under his breath, but I heard. “Anyways ... I’m here to tell you the party is cancelled.”

“What? No it is not,” Rosia stated as she walked out of the bathroom. Flicking off the bathroom light she smiled. “Piper and Kelly just texted me pictures from it. Looks like the party has just begun.”

As if being caught red handed, Dean sported a guilt look. “Uhhh, well ... Sebastian is sick -- he is about to send everyone home, came here to tell you. So don’t go,” Dean said in a rushed tone.

I arched an eyebrow and looked at him. I saw he did the same thing my mother use to do when she is lying, started wringing his hands. “Dean, why didn’t you just call? You didn’t have to come all the way over here to tell us that...” I stated as I tried to see what he would say next.

“I-I ... IgaveSebastianthewrongadvice,Iamsorry,” Dean rushed together his words and looked anywhere but at me.

“Huh?”

Sighing, he moved his hands back to his side and gazed at me. “I gave Sebastian the wrong advice! I’m sorry! Okay?” He half shouted.

“What do you mean?” I questioned.

“Holy Monkeys with thongs,” Rosia stated out loud.

Looking over in her direction, I saw that she was glancing down at her phone.

“What is it?” I quizzed as I walked over to her.

Quickly turning off her phone, Rosia looked at me. “We are not going to the party.”

“We aren’t?” I asked the same time Dean said: “You aren’t?”

“Change of mind. Man, my stomach is killing me. Skyla, can you stay here at the dorm with me? I need help, my stomach is killing me,” she stated as she wrapped an arm around her stomach.

“Stop faking an illness and tell me what is going on?” I demanded as I started to feel like she was hiding something from me. “What did you see on your phone?!”

Rosia knew I didn’t believe her. So, she stopped moaning and whimpering. “N-nothing...”

Without a warning, I reached down and plucked her phone from her hand. Running to the bathroom, before she could stop me, I closed the door and locked it behind me.

I wasted no time as I turned on her phone and unlocked it with the pass code I knew from memory.

My heart dropped as I looked at the lit screen.

“Skyla! Open the door!” Rosia shouted at me.

Tears formed in my eyes and I looked down at the screen again as disbelief ran cold in my veins. Studying the image on the phone I saw Sebastian standing in the middle of his living room. A party was taking place around him, but he didn’t notice. No, he wasn’t paying a lick of attention to the people around him because he had his tongue down some girl’s throat.

“What was on the phone?” Dean shouted in inquisitiveness at Rosia.

Rosia ignored Dean and continued to try and coax me out of the bathroom.

I stayed standing still, staring at the screen before Dean’s words replayed in my mind: “I gave Sebastian the wrong advice! I’m sorry!...”

It didn’t make sense as to why he said that, until now.

Unlocking the door, I pushed past Rosia and stalked right up to Dean. Shoving the phone in his face, I yelled. “What did you tell him?! Huh?!”

Dean took the phone and looked at it before glancing back up at me. “Skyla-”

“What did you say to him?! Huh?! Tell me!”

“You want the truth?!” He fired back.

“For once that would be nice!”

“You are not cut out for the life we live, Skyla. You’re too naive! Too innocent! People will lie to you more than people are doing to you now. You will not last a single second in our lives! If you and Sebastian date, it will be the end of this little world you have for yourself!” Throwing the phone on the bed next to him, Dean looked at me with anger swirling in his blue eyes. “I told him exactly what he needed to hear and I will tell you exactly what you need to hear too. Forget us, Skyla. Forget that you were ever involved with us! It will be a lot safer for you and us. In fact, you being in our lives could harm us. You’re an easy target! So, if you love him, let him go.” With that Dean attempted to leave the dorm, but I blocked him. “What?!” He barked.

Looking Dean straight in the eye, I gave him a wicked grin. Lifting my leg up, I kicked Dean in the privates.

He grunted and bent down. “Oh, fuck! What the hell did you do that for?!” He asked as his face mirrored pure pain.

Smiling I bent down to his eye level. “Sometimes a prince needs to be kicked back in his place. Now, you listen to me, and you listen as if your baby-maker depended on it … I’ve been abused, almost raped, tortured, drugged, abandoned, almost sold off by my own parents and so much more. I might not be strong physically, but mentally, I am freaking Superwoman.

“Your plan,” I continued, “to get rid of me will be in vain because you, dear Dean, have started something I will finish, my way. Now, Rosia … Do you still have your camera around here somewhere?” I asked, still looking at Dean.

“Yeah, it is under my bed in its box. Why?”

“I just want to take a picture of Dean’s face tonight. After, he sees me at the end of the night, with Sebastian down on his knees asking -- no begging -- me to take him back.”

“He won’t do that!” Dean stated.

I raised an eyebrow, “will see about that.” Turning around, I picked up the white dress with nothing my anger coursing through my veins.

<><><><><>

A/N:

So, what do you think?!