The Plan - Part 2

A smile crept on my face as the perfect song started playing on the speakers “I Want You to Want Me” by KSM.

I exhaled, as I tried to calm my nerves. My legs started to twitch and I took that has a sign to start walking. With deliberate, steady steps, I strolled in the direction of Sebastian.

He was standing in the doorway of the living room. Sebastian had a red-head girl looped around in his arm. She beamed the second I reached them.

I gave her a small nod and a mimicking grin, but mine was fake and I knew she knew it.

Taking off my black trench coat in the slowest manner possible, I kept my eyes focused on Sebastian.

His eyes glanced down and widened at the sight of me once the coat was off.

I didn’t have to look down at the white dress to know I looked like a knock-out. Reaching up in my hair, I took my hair down from the big bobby pin Rosia put it up in on the ride here.

Sebastian’s mouth literally opened as he struggled to form words and speak.

Giving a wicked smile, I walked even closer to him. Getting on my tippy toes, I moved my head so my red lips were hovering over his right ear. Blowing slightly, I summoned the sexiest voice I could muster. “Sebastian.” He moaned in reply. “Hold this for me,” I demanded as I shoved my trench coat at him. Moving back, I paid no heed to his shocked expression before turning around.

Quickly, I glanced over the crowd for a single male. I soon saw a familiar face walk in through another entrance to the living room. Walking over to the entrance I smiled. “Hey, Griffin.”

He looked at me, and then gawked down at my outfit. “Skyla you look --- beautiful.”

“Dance with me,” I suggested as I ignore his flattering comment. I didn’t wait for his answer as I grabbed him by the hand and let him to the dance floor.

At the moment a fast beat was playing. Everyone was jumping up and down while bobbing their heads. Picking up some of my dress, I smiled and started to do the same.

The second my body started to move with the music, I felt the effect of the drink and pills. My whole body temperature felt as if it rose a little. The world around me was spinning, but at a pace that didn’t make me feel dizzy, if that make any sense. As for my nervousness, it flew out the window and I felt like I had just drunk some liquid courage. “Oh my gosh! I love dancing!” I shouted at Griffin with a Cheshire cat grin.

He smiled, “me-” I didn’t let him finish because I turned around and headed over to the DJ. I saw a man standing in front table with headphones on and an Apple computer in front of him.

I tapped on his broad shoulder.

Pulling the white headphones from his ears, he looked at me with dark grey eyes.

“Are you the DJ?” I asked him.

He nodded, “yeah. Music request?”

“No, was just wondering if you happened to have a microphone on you that was synced to the speakers … So, do you?”

He looked me, “yes, there is a mic. Why?”

“I have something to say to the party people,” I said with a sweet smile.

He studied me for a second. I could see in his eyes that he was skeptical of what I wanted to say to the people. But, he soon shrugged his shoulder and turned off the music. Everyone boo-ed but he hushed them. “Alright, alright, alright. I know you all were jamming out to that, but we have an announcement from the gorgeous...” the DJ stopped and pulled the mic from his mouth. “What is your name?”

“Skyla,” I told him.

“From Skyla!”

Everyone looked at me with curious eyes.

I ignored them and climbed up on a big speaker that was about five feet from the gound.

“Hey you aren’t --- oh hell, go ahead. You fall, don’t sue me,” the DJ exclaimed before handing me the microphone.

Smiling at the crowd, I spoke. “Hello, my name is Skyla Ruth and I’m slightly intoxicated,” I informed them. Reaching down I took off one of my egg shell colored heels and tossed it in the crowd. “I hate heels.” With that said I took off the other one. “I also hate this dress,” I bluntly stated. Handing the DJ the microphone, I requested that he hold on to it for a second. In front of everyone I took off my dress.

Don’t you dare think it! I wasn’t naked. Instead, I had some booty short denim jeans and a white tube top.

A few guys whistle at me.

I tried not to blush as I reached down and grabbed the microphone back from the DJ. “Thanks for the whistle, boys.”

“Anytime Babe,” one shouted out to me.

“Hey! Are tired of your shorts?” Another guy asked from the midst of the crowd.

I grinned. “How did you know?” I joked before tucking the microphone under my chin. Looking down, I started to fiddle with my shorts button. I didn’t get the chance to take the shorts off because a voice halted my actions.

“Get down from there. Now,” a furious voice exclaimed from in front of the large speaker I was standing on.

Plucked the mic from under my chin, I smiled at Sebastian. “Party pooper.”

“Party popper!” All the men and a few girls shouted.

Sebastian turned to the crowd with an outraged expression etched out on his face.

They all hushed in a matter of seconds.

“Get down from there, now. I’m not going to ask again,” Sebastian proclaimed with an authoritative tone.

Speaking in the microphone, I sighed. “Good because I’m tired of hearing your voice. Alright boys, I think I want to play a game. The first five guys to raise their hand get a full one minute, on the lips, kiss from me.”

Hands shot up like fireworks on the fourth of July.

I couldn’t contain my happiness. “Well, shucks! I couldn’t tell who the first five was... Guess I have to kiss all of you!”

Howls and whistles broke out before Sebastian got up on the speaker with me. With his left hand, Sebastian snatched the microphone from my hand. Taking his right arm, he wrapped it around my waist and yanked me to his side. “Everyone leaves! Now! Party over!”

Everyone stood still, unsure of what was going on.

Sebastian growled under his breath. “Now! Don’t make me repeat myself!”

As if a fire broke out, everyone started running like they were chickens with their heads cut-off.

Looking up at Sebastian, I frowned. “What the hell did you do that for?”

He glared down at me. Without so much as a warning he bent down and kissed me like I’d never been kissed before. It was filled with so much anger and passion. The emotion behind it was so powerful that it made me lean into Sebastian and yarn for more.

It was then that I knew my plan was shattered. He wasn’t going to be the one wanting me because as of this every moment I wanted him ... more than anything.