Chapter 16

The next few days went by slowly and Isaac was still acting weird. The fact that he never came over the other day has me a bit worried. He went from hardcore makeout sessions at school to being 'busy' with homework that I know he doesn't care about. Is this our first fight even though there is nothing to fight about or are we just having communication issues?

There wasn't much news on Gillyan or the alpha pack, and school was boring as always. The last I heard, Derek was trying to find out where Gillyan and the rest of her pack was hiding. To be honest, I wanted to stay out of all the werewolf drama.

As of now, I had one goal: Get Scott and Allison back together. It was pretty obvious that Scott was still pretty hung up over her. But as for Allison, I wasn't quite sure if she was still into him. We hung out a lot, but whenever I brought him up, she would just change the subject, or brush it off. I know about her 'history' with Isaac but that was before I even moved here.

My thoughts were interrupted when I noticed Scott standing in the doorway of my room. "What are you thinking about?" He asked, giving me a weird look.

"I'm trying to come up with a plan to get you and Allison back together." I said. "And it's not looking too good."

He gave me confused look. "What? Why not?! I mean, all you have to do is find a way to make her fall in love with me again." He said.

"Scott, that's not easy. Have you even tried to talk to her since you guys broke up?" I asked, sighing.

He paused to think for a moment. "Well, I called her a few weeks ago. That counts right?" he asked.

"What did you guys talk about?"

"I missed one of our classes, and I called to ask about the homew-"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, that doesn't count." I said, cutting him off. "So you're saying you haven't talking to her about your relationship at all?"

"Well... not really." He replied. "I mean, I just want to give her space and stuff."

Is he serious? How on earth does he expect me to get Allison to like him again if they don't even talk?

"Scott, if anything, she probably wants you to talk to her." I told him, "and if you're serious about getting her back, you need to grow a pair and talk to her."

He began to pace around the room. "So what am I supposed to say?" he asked, "I can't just call her up and say 'Sorry for not speaking to you for a couple months. Wanna get back together?'"

"You're right- you can't. So instead, you're going to be her friend first, and then work your way into becoming her boyfriend." I said.

He looked at me like I was crazy. What part of that sentence did he not understand? It wasn't that complicated. "What?" I asked, giving him and equally-strange look.

"Do you understand how hard that's going to be?!" He almost shouted. "Every moment that I'm 'friends' with her, I'm just going to be wishing that we were still together."

I sighed. "Look, Scott, the best I can do is keep her away from other guys. The rest is up to you if you really want to get back together with her. Just give it some time." I said

"I guess I'll just wait it out, and then talk to her about being together again. I'll try to bring up less school related topics when we talk."

I smiled at him. "Good. Now would you please get out of my room?" I asked.

Right as he exited my bedroom, the doorbell rang. Scott rushed downstairs to answer the door. Moments later, I head Stiles's voice.

"Scott!!! You gotta hear this. I swear I just found the weirdest thing." I heard him say from downstairs.

I walked outside and greeted him from the stairs. Upon seeing him, I noticed he was carrying a binder with all these tabs sticking out.

I gave him a wear look. "Um, what's that and why's there so much stuff in it?" I asked, curiously.

Scott looked at me and shrugged. "He gets really into this stuff."

"I like to call it my wolf encyclopedia." Stiles replied in all seriousness. Okay. That kind of sparked my interest. Maybe I could take a peak to understand Isaac better. I've been trying to stay out of this werewolf drama but if I'm going to be with one, I want to know more about what I'm getting into.

"Anyway, wait-" he stopped mid-sentence. He looked at Scott, then me. "I did not think this through. Scott, a word in the kitchen?"

"You can say it in front of me, you know." I said. This was so odd. I wasn't used to being left out of the loop. Especially if it meant my boyfriend is in danger.

Scott finally chimed in "Just say it Stiles. She'd find out anyway."

Stiles let out a big sigh, "It's not a coincidence that Gillyan's pack recruited Cody. They came here for a reason guys. Not to point fingers or anything but it's about you, Emily. Everyone got the news that the alphas were coming right when Mrs. McCall learned you were moving here for the year. And yes, Scott before you say anything, I called your mom to make sure the timeline fits. This is huge."

**A/N**

Sorry for the four year update!!!! Hope you guys still read this lol please don't hate me. Also, an update on the plot line if you are confused, this story doesn't follow the other seasons- just 1 and 2

and yes I will continue to write now that I have my account back!! please comment and vote!! love you guys!!