Gorgeous

NEW A/N: I SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND SKIPPING ABOUT THE NEXT 3 CHAPTERS. THEY KIND OF SUCK. BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO, GO AHEAD AND READ THEM.

A/N: The song used in this one shot is Gorgeous by X Ambassadors. This is set at the Camp Half-Blood campfire, shortly after the end of BOO. This is before Solangelo is together.

WILL'S POV
I can't believe I'm about to do this. My stupid siblings told me this would be fun.

First off, I can't even sing. My voice sounds like a dying walrus. Believe me. I would know. Don't ask. Secondly, my siblings didn't even tell me the song I was going to be singing until now. Luckily, I had heard it before. But I could tell that, yet again, it was one of their sick attempts to set me up with my crush.

I swear to all the gods I know of that he doesn't even like me back. There's no reason he would. He's probably not even gay. I'm also way out of his league.

Yet, here I am, about to step onto the stage to sing a song in front of the entire camp. It's not like I really care what they think. More like what he thinks.

Kayla laughed behind me. "Nervous?" she asked, still laughing.

"What kind of sick joke is this? He doesn't even like me. Why do I have to embarrass him and me in front of everyone?" I grumbled, glaring daggers at Kayla.

Kayla just laughed again and told me to get ready. She was one of my back ups, and boy, did I need back ups.

NICO'S POV
"Jason, I don't want to go to the campfire tonight! I already told you like six times today!" I grumbled. He started to get puppy dog eyes. Before I knew it, he was down on his knees, groveling and begging me to go.

I eventually gave in because he was getting so annoying. "Fine, fine. Why do you need me there anyways?" Jason just smiled wryly at that, grabbing my arm and leading me to the campfire.

"Sit." Jason instructed. I obliged, confused as to why he sat me down in the front. I normally sit in the back where the Hades cabin banner is.

Sitting there thinking, with an utterly confused look on my face, I finally figured it out. This was another one of Jason and Percy's sick ideas to get me together with my crush.

I swear to all the gods I know of that he doesn't even like me back. There's no reason he would. He's probably not even gay. I'm also way out of his league. (A/N: Notice what I did there? ;P)

I rolled my eyes and started to stand up, but Jason pushed me back down. "And don't even think of shadow traveling." He said smugly. Percy came over and nodded at Jason, smirking slightly. They sat down on either side of me.

Whatever they have planned this time, it must be good.

WILL'S POV
I peaked out from behind the curtains, palms shaking and sweating. He was there, right in the front row, with Jason and Percy sitting and smirking on either side. I was confused for a second. Then it hit me.

Not just the Apollo cabin planned this, but Jason and Percy were in on this, too. "Holy Hades." I muttered to myself. "What did I get myself into?"

Just then, my sisters Kayla and Violet (A/N: Idk any other names from the Apollo cabin besides Lee, Will, and Kayla so I made one up.) came up next to me, looping their arms in mine. "Ready?" Violet whispered. I just simply nodded. I was so nervous, but I couldn't show it. I put on my normal confident smile, and stepped out from behind the curtain.

NICO'S POV
There he was, walking out on the stage with one of his siblings on either side. I stared at his sky blue eyes, his perfect golden hair, his skin tanned to perfectection. 'Gods.' I thought. 'He is so hot.' I quickly shook my head, making the thought shift to the back of my mind. 'Nico, don't think like that.' I chided myself.

Will walked to the center of the stage, and the music began. His voice was pitchy, but he sang with so much feeling that it made up for his bad voice. I could tell he meant every word he said.

I might be better off without you. There's too many people all around you. He began nervously. All these vultures that surround you, they don't know a thing about you. I took a quick glance at Percy and Jason, Percy putting his hand over his heart, mocking being offended. I looked back over to Will.

You're so gorgeous, cause you make me feel gorgeous. Oh, so gorgeous, cause you make me feel gorgeous. He definitely wasn't used to being up on the stage like that, in front of everyone. He sounded like he was still testing out the words.

Nobody understands you (except for me). I'm pretty sure he added that part to the lyrics, but I had never heard the song before, so I wouldn't know. (A/N: He did XD)

You ain't nothing they can handle. Every man you put your hands on, you make him feel so gods damn handsome. He was beginning to get more confident. Was it just me, or was he casting nervous glances my way?

I feel so pretty whenever you're around. I feel so pretty, feel ten feet off the ground.

You're so gorgeous, cause you make me feel gorgeous. Oh, so gorgeous, cause you make me feel gorgeous. He was definitely looking at me now.

We are young, we are free. Like renegades, like James Dean. Beat the drum, sing off-key. He let out a small laugh at that lyric, and I found myself smiling at him. He was smiling back. You set me free, you set me free.

Cause you're so gorgeous, cause you make me feel gorgeous. Oh, so gorgeous, cause you make me feel gorgeous. You're so gorgeous, cause you make me feel gorgeous. So gorgeous, cause you make me feel gorgeous. He was walking towards me now. I started blushing, a bright tomato color. You're so gorgeous, cause you make me feel gorgeous. He held out his hand to me, singing quieter now. I grabbed his hand, and he pulled me to my feet. Oh, so gorgeous, cause you make me feel gorgeous.

WILL'S POV
I have no idea what I'm doing now. The music just finished, and I'm standing up here, holding Nico's hand, while he's blushing furiously.

I dropped the microphone onto the stage, move my hands to Nico's face, and kissed him gently on the lips. I was shocked at the actions I was performing. It's like my body was doing things without my mind's permission.

But the most important thing was that it felt so right, it was unbelievable. I remembered the crowd, and how Nico doesn't like to be touched. I abruptly pulled away. "I'm so sorry." I said.

Nico touched his lips in shock, took one look at me, and grabbed a fistful of my shirt. He pulled my lips to his once again. I must say, I was completely and utterly shocked. Eventually, we broke apart, Nico's face a bright crimson.

Just then, the crowd broke into a fit of cheers and applause, Jason and Percy high-fiving, Annabeth and Piper rolling their eyes at their boyfriends. "Idiots." I swear I heard them mutter. I took Nico's hand and bowed, earning more cheering and applause.

I turned to Nico, and smiled. "You're so gorgeous." I whispered to him.

He smirked, putting his mouth so close to my ear it tickled. "Just shut up and kiss me, sunshine." He whispered.

And of course, I quickly obliged.