The Last Day

A/N: First of all, I'm sorry for not updating sooner. I actually wrote this a few days ago, but I didn't publish it cuz I was too lazy to. Not an excuse, but whateves.

Anyways, this takes place at CHB, the last day Nico spends in the infirmary. So solangelo is not established at the beginning of this story. But who knows what will happen? ;) All Will's POV, cuz I tend to do a lot of Nico's. ENJOY!

"Alright, Death Boy. Let me just check your vitals one last time, then you're free to go." I approached him with my stethoscope and thermometer.

I was sad to see him go. Seeing how he hardly spent any time with me before I forced him to come here, I figured he probably wouldn't hang out with me much after.

He rolled his eyes and smirked that cute little smirk. "Right, Solace. Get on with it so I can get out of here." His tone was slightly sarcastic, so I could tell he didn't really mean it. Or maybe I was just being hopeful.

"Shirt off, please." Nico obliged, but he still blushed. It's always so cute how he gets so self-conscious. But honestly, his body is just fine. A little scrawny, but just fine. Not like I was checking him out or anything. I definitely wasn't checking him out. Well I was, but like a doctor would. Like a check-up. You know what? Just ignore everything I just said.

I moved the stethoscope to his heart, then to his lungs. "Normal," I said, mostly speaking to myself.

I stuck the thermometer in his ear. 55.7 degrees. "Normal," I said again. I mean it's not really normal, but he had to explain to me that 55 degrees is the average temperature of a son of Hades. The first time I took his temperature, I freaked out. But I'm used to it now. Mostly. I mean, he should technically be dead, but I guess he kind of already half is (being a son of the death god).

"Alrighty, sunshine! You're all ready to go now." I threw him his shirt and he quickly pulled it over his head.

"Finally! I was about ready to kiss you, I've been cooped up in here so long!" Nico said, annoyed. Wait. Did he say kiss me?

"What was that? Did you say kiss me?" A smirk tugged at my lips. Nico looked absolutely mortified.

"I-I meant k-kill you!" He was a tomato red.

"Sure that's what you meant, but that's not what you said, sunshine." Nico was growing even more red, if that was even possible. I myself, however, was covering my happiness with laughter. He wanted to kiss me. I could tell by the way he was blushing. I wanted to do a happy dance, but I restrained myself.

"Argh! SOLACE! Please- Will you just shut up!" Nico said, pretty much purple now. He was so embarrassed. It was absolutely hilarious. And it also made me happy. For once, I might've found someone who actually likes me back.

"Nico, calm down. I-I want to kiss you, too." I was rubbing the back of my neck, looking at the floor. I could feel my face turning red. At least I could tell I wasn't as red as Nico.

"Wait, what? You- what? Are you just saying that? I've been hurt enough before and-" I cut him off with a kiss. I pressed against him, and we flopped onto the bed, on top of each other. I deepened the kiss.

Eventually, I think we both needed air. We pulled apart, Nico still blushing furiously.

"I- that was my first kiss." Nico admitted. I smiled.

"Well, it wasn't mine, but it was still the best kiss I've ever had in my life."

And with that, I lowered my lips to his once again.

Was that good enough? Fluffy enough? I hope so.

Love,
Praetor of Feels