Royals AU Part 7

A/N: I wasn't expecting to make the Royals AU this long... But oh well! I'd say probably 3 more parts.

Let's start with "Prince" Will

Before I chased after Nico, I had to do a little happy dance. I mean, I just got kissed. That was my first kiss! And it was with the most adorable boy EVER!

Once I completed my amazing happy dance, I raced out of my room and went next door to Nico's. The door was wide open, but there was nobody inside.

I figured he must be at Bianca's room. Now, it's probably not such a good idea, running towards my future wife while chasing after the boy I just kissed, but honestly, I just needed to see Nico.

I needed to kiss him again.

When I got to Bianca's room, I knocked on the door. I mean, I wasn't going to just walk into a girl's room when she could be sleeping or something. I would only do that when walking into a boy's room.

"Who is it?" Bianca called out.

"It's Will." I said.

The door opened just a crack, and my eyes met one of Bianca's.

"I don't think he wants to see you. I don't want to see you either." She frowned.

"Look, I can explain everything. I'll still marry you, I just-"

"No. I'm not mad that you're gay. I'm mad that you upset my brother." She slammed the door in my face.

"Bianca! That's not fair! He's the one who kissed me and then ran off!" I yelled so she could hear me through the door.

"You sound like a whiny 4 year old! Go away Will!" That was a new voice. Nico.

"But I just wanna seeeee you!!!" I put on my best 4 year old voice. "PWEASE NICO!"

The door opened a crack, and I could see one of Nico's eyes.

"Will you SHUT UP?!" He yelled, but didn't close the door.

"Pwease, Nico! Come out here for just one second!"

"Fine." He opened the door a little more, and I grabbed his hand and pulled him out. He shut the door behind him.

And then I kissed him again.

Surprisingly, he kissed back. He was stiff at first, but then melted into the kiss. I pushed him against the wall in the hallway, and deepened the kiss.

When we came up for air, Nico was as red as a tomato. But he was smiling.

I kissed him again, this time for a lot longer, and he let me.

Maybe 5 minutes into our make out session, it sounded like something was dropped.

We broke apart in an instant. And standing there, with his crown rolling away from him on the ground, was my dad. His mouth was wide open, his face redder than I've ever seen it before.

The King had caught us.

Boy, was I in trouble.

A/N: LOLLLLOLOLLOOOLO
You weren't expecting that... Tbh neither was I because I come up with a plot as I write so...

And if you think they're moving too fast (I mean, they only met today), remember there is such a thing as love at first sight. And this is it.

I hope you enjoyed.

In Disney We Trust,
Peter Pan