Not Approved Part 5

A/N: This is a thank you for the 10k reads you beautiful people have given me.

Also, THIS IS NOT SMUT! THEY ARE JUST KISSING! If you're dirty minded and want to imagine them going further after I stop describing it, go ahead. Be a perv. Jk, that's not that pervy.

Ok, well. Enjoy.

Hmmm. Whose POV? Naomi's or Em's?

Let's doooooo....

Em's

I don't know what I was thinking. Kissing her like that. I mean, she literally just kicked her husband out of the house. She and I hadn't even talked since the last time we....

Not important.

Anyways, it really wasn't smart of me. I mean, what if Will walked down and saw us?

But in a few seconds, I realized I shouldn't worry. She was kissing me back. In fact, I could feel her smiling against my lips.

When we pulled away, she bit her lip. She grabbed my hand and led me back further into her house...

Her bedroom.

"Wait, Naomi. What if- what if Will walks down?" I say, warning her.

"He won't. I have a feeling he's doing something similar with Nico in his bedroom." She smirked.

(This might be graphic for some of you, idk. This ISNT SMUT THO. I mean, it might be close. They're kissing and moving their hands around each other's bodies. I feel like this part is PG-14. A new rating I invented.)

She pulled my lips to hers, and we fell onto the bed. I ran my hands under her shirt, but kept them on her stomach. I moved my lips down to her neck, then to her collarbone, then back up to her lips.

We switched. She was on top of me now, running her hands up and down my upper body. I shivered. I couldn't help it.

(Let's end that there, shall we? That turned out a little grosser than I intended. I'm sorry, guys. Forgive me. Let's go to Nico and Will, how about?)

SWITCHING TO NICO'S POV (surprise!)

Will and I heard strange noises coming from downstairs. We decided against investigating. Besides, we were too busy. We were watching Frozen, and it was getting intense.

Will was getting hungry, but we didn't want to go downstairs and... Erm... Interrupt whatever was going on.

Still, Will kept groaning and complaining, and it was really getting on my nerves. I couldn't even hear the movie.

"Jesus, Will! Just shut up and I'll get you some freaking food!" I finally snapped. I couldn't take his complaining any longer.

I got off the bed and Will smiled cheerfully, happy he was finally getting his food. As I walked downstairs, I was careful to be extra quiet. I'm sure whatever they're doing, they don't want anyone finding out.

I grabbed the whole bag of potato chips from the pantry, and made my way back up the stairs.

When I reached Will's room, he was fast asleep.

Perfect timing. I pulled out a sharpie marker and drew a Hitler mustache on his face.

A/N: I felt awkward writing the first part, but I made some Solangelo fluff at the end to make up for it.

I apologize once again if the Naomi and Em scene was too graphic for your tastes.

Also, 10k! YOU BEAUTIFUL CHILDS! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! OMGS I JUST CAN'T EVEN (I CAN'T ODD EITHER)! WOW! JUST WOW!

In Disney We Trust,
A Peter Pan who is in so much shock right now. Love you guys!