Tag

I'm not tagging anyone, just do it if you want. I'm too lazy to write new questions, so just answer the ones above. I'm exhausted rn, and it's only 11:30 in the morning... I woke up at 6 and I've exercised 4 hours already.

In other words, I'm tired and lazy as crap. Give a round of applause to unclegem for making me write today, even tho it's not a real chapter.

Anyhoodles, here we ago.

1. I would stay normal and cute. I don't wanna be a trash bag....

2. My favorite thing is math class. I know, that's weird, but it's true. My least favorite thing is all the douchey boys.

3. Of course I watch YouTube. Favorites: NigaHiga, Troye Sivan, ThatcherJoe, Caspar Lee, React Channel, Dan and Phil, Game Theory, Tyler Oakley, Zoella, and NerdCubed. Yeah, that's a lot of favorites, but I watch YouTube like 24/7 so.

4. I like to think I'm taken... but we all know I'm going to be a loner for life

5. A million dollars? Donate some, buy me a house with some, and buy me a Porsche with some.

6. Its not really a song, more like a trilogy of songs. They're called WILD, FOOLS, and TALK ME DOWN. They're all by Troye Sivan and are called the Blue Neighborhood Trilogy. I seriously recommend watching the videos, Gem.

7. SOLANGELO!!!!

8. ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH NICO THAT IS NOT NICO AND WILL

9. BRASON!!!! Or Jercy

10. Tag you're it or Pity Party

11. Being chased by these crazy chainsaw guys on Halloween... turns out they were fake...

So yeah guys, do it if you want. Just answer the questions in the media.

In Disney We Trust,
Peter Pan