Royals AU Part 4

A/N: Here we go! PART 4! You're going to love this. LOVE IT! Because... Just wait and read. SQUEEEEEEEEE I'm so excited rn I just can't even!!!

All "Prince" Will's POV

I. Don't. Know. What. To. Wear!

I know. I know. First world problem right there. But this is serious. I want to impress Prince Nico, but I don't want Princess Bianca thinking I'm dressing up for her.

All I have is a pair of pants on. Still. And it's been 5 minutes since Nico walked in on me.

He was totally checking me out. But that doesn't matter. Not at all. I don't care one bit.

Oh. Who am I kidding?

I have a big fat crush on Prince Nico di Angelo, even though I just met him today. So what if I just met him today? Love is love. And it was love at first sight.

Back to focusing now. What to wear? All I own is yellow and red. Does it matter this much? Is Nico also worrying about what to wear? Does he even like me?

I'm torn between soft yellow and bright yellow. Which one looks better on me? Which one matches my complexion better? Should I get an opinion on this?

Calm down. I need to calm down.

I throw on the soft yellow dress shirt and a sleek, skinny grey tie. I think to leave my shoes off, but then I think better of it. My parents will kill me if I'm barefoot again. And how will I sweep Nico off his feet if I'm dead?

Like I could actually do that. They were brought here so Bianca could marry me. But I don't want to marry her. And when I met her, it didn't look like she wanted to marry me either. Maybe we could get married for our parents and then go off and do our own thing. I don't know, but I'll figure it out eventually.

I hear the door next to mine shut and footsteps padding down the hallway. Nico must be on his way to dinner. If I'm lucky, I can still beat him. He'll probably walk his sister down.

I walk out the door and down the hallway. As I'm making my way downstairs, I hear laughter coming from behind me.

I reach the bottom of the stairs and swing open the door to the dining hall. The first course is set and my parents are having an animated conversation at the head of the table.

"Mom. Dad." I give a quick bow in greeting and take my seat. Bianca and Nico enter the dining hall, both looking stunning. Bianca looks beautiful in her navy dress. But then my eyes notice Nico, and my mouth drops open. He looks absolutely gorgeous.

Nico flushes a deep red, and I tear my eyes away before my parents notice.

"Bianca, Nico, my dears. Please, sit." My mother points to the chairs next to me. I notice Nico's place card is the one next to me, and Bianca's is furthest away. I glance at my mom, and she winks.

She winks.

Wait.

What?

A/N: OMGS WILLS MOM SHIPS SOLANGELO THIS IS JUST SO GREAT I JUST SKDKOGWKPSODGDKDLDPLDMDKFKFKFKFMMF. Ok sorry. Let me calm down. I almost had to call the fanbulance. That was just so CUTE to write. You must be so excited for another part. Cuz I'm beyond excited to write another one. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Love,
Peter Pan