The Gods

A/N: First: the media. *Facepalm* Percy...
Next: I just got a new phone, and the autocorrect isn't that great, so it might change words I don't want it to change. Anywhoodles, enjoy this thing that I just wrote in five minutes.

"Shut up, Zeus. Solangelo is starting on HTV!" Apollo squealed, trying to get the throne room to quiet down.

"SHHHHHHH!" Aphrodite put a finger to her lips, using her charmspeak, and the room immediately quieted. Her charmspeak didn't work very well on other gods, but they still shut up because no one gets in the way of Aphrodite and her Solangelo. Or Percabeth. Or any ship involving anyone, pretty much. But Solangelo and Percabeth were her favorite.

"And now, HTV's Solangelo," the TV announcer said.

Hephaestus TV always played the shows in real time, so it was exactly what Will and Nico were doing right then. And what they were doing was very typical. Obviously, they were making out.

Aphrodite and Artemis sighed, both for different reasons. Aphrodite sighed because she thought it was cute, Artemis because she was sick of it.

"This is the same thing they always do. Literally. Every time we watch them, they're always making out. Personally, I think it's disgusting," Artemis said in a hateful voice, and changed the channel.

Aphrodite hissed, and changed it back. Artemis changed it back Animal Planet, and Aphrodite took the remote again. It went back and forth like this for a while.

About 5 minutes later, something so shocking came up on the screen, they stopped fighting for the remote.

Everyone in the room froze.

No one said a word. The show was cut off.

"And now for a different show," the announcer said. Hephaestus picked up his iPad and selected a different program to play on his channel.

Let's just say, the gods didn't play Solangelo for a while after that incident.

A/N: LALALALALLALA! Why do I always make such inappropriate jokes? Lol. My mind is so far gone.

In Disney We Trust,
Peter Pan