Not Approved Part 3

A/N: Idk how this is gonna turn out, but here we go.

Still Will's POV

Nico and I stayed there on the curb for a while. Finally, we decide to get up. I take Nico's hand, and I know I'm squeezing it too hard, but he doesn't let go.

We start to walk down the sidewalk, but we're stopped by a lady who looks like she's in her thirties.

"Um, hi. I- uh, couldn't help but notice you guys sitting there. Are- are you okay?" She looked concerned.

Thank goodness, Nico answered for me. I couldn't bring myself to talk. "We're fi- no. No, we're not okay." I squeezed his hand tighter.

"I was just on a jog. If you want, we can walk over to Starbucks and talk about it?" I recognized this woman now. She and my mother went to college together, and they were good friends for a while. They sort of stopped talking recently.

I answered this time. My voice came out cracked and broken. Just how I felt. "Sure. That would be great."

"Ok. I'm Emalina, by the way. But you can call me Em."

"I'm Will, and this is Nico."

----TIME SKIP TO STARBUCKS BC IM LAZY----

We ordered, and Nico tried to pay, but Em insisted she pay. We sat in a booth in the back, Nico and I on one side, Em on the other.

"So what's going on?" She asked, sipping her drink.

I nudged Nico with my foot. He answered for me. That's why I love him. "Well, uh, Will and I are dating." I expected her to be shocked, but her expression remained the same. Maybe we were a bit obvious with the hand holding. "And we were going to tell his parents about, well, about us. And his step dad, Mark, kind of kicked him out."

"Wait. You're Will Solace? Naomi Solace's son, correct?" I nodded. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Where was she when this happened?"

"Not home. She was still out." I answered.

"I was going to say. Naomi isn't just one to stand by." She pursed her lips. "I never liked Mark. We went to college together. Naomi was already married, you know, to your real dad during that time. I know she loved Apollo. But she was still very close with Mark. I wonder why she chose Mark, after Apollo died."

Apollo was Kayla, Austin, and I's real dad. We were siblings by blood. Apollo died when I was 8, and 5 years later my mom remarried to Mark. He's been my step dad for 4 years, and I'm 17 now.

"I don't know why. I always thought he was kind of nice, until today." I said. Nico just sat there, listening, not talking.

"Does your mother know he kicked you out?"

I exchanged a glance with Nico. "Um, no."

She raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Well, I can bet you all the money in the world she wouldn't approve of you being kicked out." She reached in her pocket and pulled out her phone. "Shall we call her?"

I exchanged another glance with Nico, and I nodded. She dialed my mom, and put it on speaker.

"Em? Is that you? I haven't talked to you in ages! I can't talk now, though. I- I just kicked Mark out of the house. I'm filing a divorce right away. But Mark threw Will out, and now I can't find him anywhere! He left his phone at home, so I can't even call him. I'm worried sick!" She just kept rambling and rambling.

"Um, actually Naomi, Will is sitting right in front of me. He's with Nico. They're okay." Em responded calmly.

"Oh, Will! My baby! I'm so sorry he did that to you! You can come home! I love you baby! Please come home!" I could feel my face heating up.

"I'm coming home, mom. Don't worry! You should be thanking Em, she found me. I'm with Nico. We're fine." I said.

"Thank you so much, Em! I don't know what I'd do if you hadn't found them." She replied in a relieved tone.

"It was really no trouble. I can bring them home now, if you want." Em said.

"If its not a problem for you. Thank you again!"

"No problem! See you in a few minutes." She hung up.

"How did you know she would accept us?" Nico asked, confused.

"It was easy to guess, really. Apollo was bisexual. Of course she would support you guys. Now, how about we get you home?"

We left the Starbucks, Nico and I stunned to silence.

Welp, there's that. I could do a part four where Will comes home. Let me know in the comments if you want that.

Happy ending, you're welcome Child's! I know some of you asked for that/ were wishing for that!

Almost to 10k! We're so close! Love you guys!

In Disney We Trust,
Peter Pan