Royals AU Part 5

A/N: An update! Yay! Enjoy.

All "Prince" Nico's POV (you probably wanted Will, but #sorrynotsorry)

As I walk into the hall, I notice my place card is directly next to Will's, and Bee is to my right. Immediately, I feel my face turn red. Will must've done this to embarrass me.

But the strange thing was, when I looked up at Will's face, he was redder than I felt. I glanced at his parents. His mom had a smug look on her face. His dad just looked confused.

I fought the blush and took my seat, sneaking another glance at Will. This time, he caught me, and said a quick apology with his eyes. I gave him a, 'It's ok' look and brought my eyes to my plate. In front of me was a huge plate I knew I'd never finish.

Bee poked me in the side. I looked at Bianca, and she frowned at me and motioned for me to eat. I scowled and stared at the food some more.

I got poked again, but this time from the other side. My eyes met Will's. He mouthed the words, "My room, nine," and went back to eating his food.

I felt yet another poke, and, annoyed, looked at Bianca. She winked.

I ate half my plate, then felt too full. I was content. I don't normally even eat this much.

"Well. Bianca, why don't you tell us a little about yourself?" King Apollo announced, breaking the silence.

"Um. I'm Bianca. I'm good with a bow and a dagger. I'm also friendly with animals."

"Amazing. And what languages do you speak?"

"Just Italian and English. I've picked up a little French over the years, but not enough to hold an entire conversation."

It went on like this for a while, Apollo asking Bianca questions rapidly, Bianca answering politely. Eventually, though, Apollo must've gotten bored of Bianca, because I heard my name come up.

"So, Nico, what about you? Tell us about yourself." But the question wasn't from Apollo, Queen Kate had asked me. I glanced at Bee. She looked relieved. Queen Kate shot an annoyed look at Apollo.

"Well, I'm alright with a sword. And I like to read. And that's about it." I summed up.

"Alright with a sword? I heard you're the best swordsman from the Hades Kingdom in a long time." Queen Kate said incredulously.

I blushed. "I don't know about best."

"And you're modest too. Such a good boy. You'd be a great addition to the family." She looked at Will and winked. He blushed.

I get a feeling there's a lot I don't know about this family. But I intend to find out.

Everything.

A/N: Now, I know it's moving a little slow, but I really want you to connect with my version of the characters before I start throwing kisses and fluff in there. I promise, after their meeting at 9 😉 things will start moving a lot faster. I hope you enjoy the story.

Love,
Peter Pan