Soulmate AU

Narrator: In a world where everything is black and white, and then it's not.

Admin: *whispers something in narrator's ear*

Narrator: More details? Oh. Sorry. Ok. Let me try again. In a world where everything is black and white until you meet your soulmate. Once you're in the same room as your soulmate, your eyes see the world as color. If your soulmate dies, then the world returns to black and white. Better??

Admin: *nods and rolls eyes*

Anyways, I know a lot of people do this, but I thought of this plot today and I was like: I have to do this. So anyways, enjoy.

Nico's POV

"Jason, I don't want to go to the freaking party! Just let me stay here. Please. I beg of you."

"I won't leave until you say you'll come to the party with me. It'll be fun! What if you meet your soulmate?" I roll my eyes at that. I'm 17, and almost every one of my friends has met their soulmate but me.

"Fine, fine. I'll go. But I'll only stay for an hour." Jason started jumping up and down when I said that. He is such a dork.

"Come on Nico! We need to get going. The party starts in 30 minutes." I jump off the bed, walk up to the mirror, and run my hand through my hair.

"Decent enough, right?" Jason starts to laugh at that.

"You look like you just rolled out of bed." Jason wipes his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. It wasn't that funny. And it's not like I'm going to see anyone important, anyways."

"Whatever. Let's go."

*Time skippy to party*

I walk into the room, and suddenly my vision plunges into color. Dizzy for a second, I put my head in my hands.

Will's POV

A hot guy walks into the room, and my vision turns into color. I smile, quickly run my hands through my hair, and approach him.

"Hi. I'm Will. Did your vision just change?" I say, putting out a hand for him to shake.

He hesitantly takes it. "Um, yeah. I'm Nico by the way. Did your vision just change too?"

I nod, and immediately start jumping up and down. "I FINALLY FOUND MY SOULMATE!!! YAYYYYY!!

Nico looks really embarrassed to be standing near me. "Deal with it. I'm a dork." Nico bursts out laughing when I say that.

"Pleasure to meet you, Will."

*5 year time skippy cuz I'm lazy*

Nico's POV

I'm sitting on the couch, holding baby Bianca, while Will checks on Charles. Bianca has just fallen asleep, so I get up to put her down for a nap.

I walk upstairs, laying her gently in her crib next to Charles. Will puts a finger to his lips, and slowly we tiptoe out of the room.

When we're far enough away, we both breathe a sigh of relief. It's hard to get them to both sleep at the same time, but we finally managed.

We head to the living room, sitting down and turning on the TV. Supernatural is on. YAS.

Will sits beside me on the couch.

Suddenly, I feel a headache coming on. I quickly shut my eyes and press two fingers to my temples. The pain subsides and I open my eyes.

But when I open them, my vision is back to black and white.

Will is still sitting beside me.

Teehee. Don't hurt me. I just write a lot of fluff so I wanted a change.

Love,
Caroline, Praetor of Feels