Author's Note

OK, these are probably super annoying now, and I APOLLOgize for that. But in all seriousness, I have a few things to say.

Thank you for 5k which has now turned into 5.25k overnight. I remember when I first started out and I was grateful for one read (shoutout to Tiadaughterofposiden who was my first reader, voter, and commenter!). Now, I get 250 reads in a day, which honestly surprises me. Every time I see this story and the votes and comments and reads, it makes my smile brighter and my day better. So thank you. All of you. I couldn't have done this without you, I wouldn't have had motivation without your kind words. You are all amazhang. I love you guys.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm trying to update more often, trying to find inspiration for more one shots. Its really hard, actually, to think of good ideas. If you have any suggestions, please PM me about them. Don't comment here because that would spoil it for the rest of the people reading this. Only comment here if you don't know how to PM. I can tell you how to PM. 😂

Also, as I mentioned before, I'm trying to update more. Which might be hard, because I'm starting a new story. I won't publish it until it is finished. And, guess what? ITS NOT A FANFIC! 😱 That probably shocked the poo out of you! Its going to be about a lesbian couple. And that's the only spoiler you're gonna get. The goal is to have it finished with at least 30 parts, 400 word minimum. AND THERE'LL BE NONE OF THESE ANNOYING AUTHORS NOTES IN IT! YAY!

Ok, once again, I love you all. You're beautiful, amazhang people. Seriously.

In Disney We Trust,
Peter Pan