Adoption

A/N: First, I owe you guys all a HUGE apology. I haven't updated in forever. Truth be told, my life is just... Weird right now. I feel really bad. I miss this, I miss writing. I'm very glad that I've come back. Please forgive me.

All Nico's POV

As Will and I walked into the adoption clinic, he grabbed my hand and squeezed it reassuringly. I shot him a glance, and he gave me a quick smile.

We opened the doors. We were prepared for our lives to change forever.

The lady at the front desk scrambled to attention.

"Goodness! We haven't had anybody in here in ages! Hi, guys. What can I do for you?" She said, looking rattled and unprepared.

"We'd like to adopt," we said at the same time. Creepy.

"Right, of course. Right this way. Come, come." She led us back further into the building. "Um, you can have a few minutes to look around, if you'd like."

I glanced around the room, and my eyes landed on a baby girl. She had to have been the oldest one there, maybe a year old. She had a tuft of black hair and bright blue eyes. She was smiling.

For a second, I swore she was glowing.

"Will. Did you see her? Back there."

"Yeah. Nico, she's perfect. She's the one."

"Um, we want her." The lady looked utterly shocked.

"She's been here the longest. We were about ready to send her to a foster home. Are you sure she's the one you want?"

I glanced at Will. "Absolutely positive."

"Okay, come with me to the desk and we can fill out your adoption papers, and then you can take your new daughter home." She smiled warmly at the both of us, and we headed back to the front desk.

Will and I signed a bunch of papers, but eventually everything was complete. We had just adopted a beautiful baby girl, and we named her Naomi Bianca Solace-di Angelo. After Will's mom and my sister, whom we had both lost.

We carried her to the car, strapped her in her car seat, and headed home.

With our new daughter.

A/N: Agh. Short. Fluffy. Gross. Sorry. Just not feeling in a good mood to right happy crappy dappy stuff. I hope you enjoyed, at the very least.