Teaser

A/N: I know a lot of you really really wanted that High School AU, but I went with my heart. I decided to write the other project. This is the teaser/prologue for it. I'm not giving any names yet 😉 But I do hope you guys enjoy. The title is Looking For Me.

Sorry I have to write something first so it won't be in bold when I paste it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Every life is just another piece. Another piece to the puzzle, the puzzle being humanity itself.

But my life, my story, is a little bit different.

And I'm here to share it with you.

Now, I'm not gonna lie. I had kissed boys, I had kissed girls, hell, I had even kissed a tree. But she was different. When I kissed her, the world just felt right. Like every piece of my puzzle, every piece of my life, had finally fell into place.

Of course, I had my ups and downs. And, for sure, I doubted myself. Hell, I hated myself. For the longest time, I hated myself. Life wasn't good for a while.

But I had faced enough challenges for a lifetime. I was done with that. I learned to accept myself. It took me a while, but I had finally found who I was.

After all that time I had spent looking for myself, the answer was right there in front of me.

I hope my story will inspire you and one day you'll start looking for yourself, too. Or maybe you've already found yourself. Whatever. You should still read this. After all, I am the most FABULOUS story teller ever.