Proposal

A/N: Sorry for not updating sooner! I've been busy. Enjoy! Will is 19 and Nico is 18. (They are not too young).

Will's POV

I slipped the box into my pocket, ran my hand through my hair, and stood up. I was ready to do this. I love Nico, I'm sure of that. I just hope he's ready to make a commitment as big as this one is.

Kayla, my sister (she is not an OC, she's in the books guys), looked at me kind of funny.

"You okay? You look as pale as di Angelo," Kayla said worriedly. She stepped forward and adjusted my collar.

"Fine. Just fine," I said, looking at my feet.

"You have nothing to be worried about. We've planned this for weeks, and you guys love each other. Everything's going to be fine," Kayla reassured me.

"OK." I nodded and ran my hand through my hair again. I tend to do that when I'm nervous, which is not often.

"Come on, let's go. Annabeth let me know that everyone was ready." She linked her arm through mine and we emerged from the Apollo cabin.

The dining pavilion was stunning. The tables were gone, glittering lights were strung, roses and vines decorated every wall in site. The campers were all dressed in suits and ball gowns. Everything was in place.

I approached Annabeth, who looked as stressed as ever. I tapped her on the shoulder, and she turned with a sort of crazed look in her eye.

"What. Do. You. Need? Oh wait! Will. Perfect timing. Its all set up. The boys are in the Hades cabin waiting for the OK to take Nico out. Nico's all dressed and he doesn't suspect a thing." She rambled quickly.

"Alright. Thanks again, Annabeth. This really means a lot."

"I couldn't have done it without Piper, Hazel, Thalia, Reyna, and Calypso. The boys... Well, they tried..." Her voice drifted off. "Anywho, get everyone to pick up their signs. I'll give Percy the signal. Then we're a go."

"Great." I turned away from Annabeth and cupped mg hands around my mouth. "Hey! Everybody shut up! He's coming!" Everyone immediately quieted and grabbed their sign. On each sign was a letter. They quickly got in order just outside the dining pavilion.

Soon, it was just me standing in the pavilion. I saw Nico coming over the hill, followed by Percy, Jason, Leo, and Frank. They all entered, but the other boys quickly left to get their sign. It was just me and Nico standing in the dining pavilion.

Then a curtain was pulled back, and the Apollo cabin was revealed, playing You Are My Sunshine. It was the instrumental version.

Annabeth and Piper strolled in, carrying a chair that they set behind Nico. Thalia walked out then and pushed him down into the chair.

Reyna and Hazel walked in and handed him a bouquet of roses. Tears were pooling around his eyes.

I just kind of stood there and looked at him. I could feel tears pricking at my eyes, too. I moved to stand beside him and took his hand.

People began to walk into the pavilion, each of them holding signs with different letters. The first four signs spelled out: Nico.

The rest of the message looked like this: it has been a great honor to be your boyfriend. I love you more than anything. Will you marry me?

Everyone piled into the pavilion then, and I got down on one knee in front of him. Tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"Neeks, I love you. I need you, I want you. I couldn't imagine my life without you. I was lost, but now I'm found. Please, do me the honor of becoming my husband? Will you marry me?"

All he could do was nod. I slipped the ring onto his finger, and we kissed. Without a care in the world. The pavilion erupted into cheers. I pulled back to look at him.

This time, I couldn't resist. I had to do my happy dance.

A/N: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
That was like my favorite one shot to write. I thought it was adorable.

In Disney We Trust,

Peter Pan