Neighbors AU Part 1

A/N: Let's see how this turns out.

They're both... 12. So, yeah.

Will's POV

I was walking down the street when I finally noticed it. Someone had moved into the old house on the end of the street, the one that had been abandoned for several years. A old couple lived there, and the rumours are that they both died in the house. Their bodies had been taken away, of course, buried. But the house had been considered 'haunted' ever since.

But a family had moved in. A mom, a dad, a daughter, and a son. The son looked about my age, while the daughter looked about 2 or 3 years older. They were unpacking a moving van, carrying things into the house.

Naturally, I approached them. Well, I approached the boy. When I got close enough to see his face, I was utterly surprised. His face was soft, and he looked Italian. He had light olive skin, dark hair, and dark brown eyes. His hair was sticking out in every direction like he hadn't even bothered to fix it after he woke up.

I walked up and tapped him on the shoulder. He dropped the box he was holding onto his foot.

"Ouch! God, why'd you scare me like that, Bia- Oh. You're not Bianca." He frowned and bent down to pick up the box, but I beat him to it.

"No, I'm not. I'm Will. Are you guys moving here?" I asked him an obvious question as an excuse for conversation, though I'm not sure why I wanted to talk to him so badly.

"Uh, yeah. We just moved here from Italy." That would explain the thick Italian accent. "I'm Nico. Nico di Angelo."

I carried the box I was holding inside and set it down. I extended my hand. "Nice to meet you, Nico. Welcome to the neighborhood."

A/N: Lolz I have no idea where this is going but here you guys go!!!