Royals AU Part 2

A/N: See? I updated the next day! Isn't that amazing! YAY ME! Ok on to the story.

All "Prince" Nico's POV

Woah. This place was bright. In fact, it was so bright I had to avert my eyes. But Bianca punched me and told me to be polite.

While rubbing my arm (she packs quite the punch), I waited for the butlers to open the main gates of the palace. When it opened, my mouth dropped open.

In the doorway was the most beautiful tuft of messy blonde hair I've ever seen. But then I saw who it belonged to, and I forgot all about the hair. I was too focused on his amazing face.

When no one was looking, Bianca swatted me in the side. "Staring is impolite," she whispered.

I blushed a furious red. I can't believe she noticed me staring. I mean, I guess I was being kind of obvious, but whatever.

Just then, who I assumed to be King Apollo and Queen Kate walked into the foyer. The King took one glance at his son's feet, scowled, but then saw us. Bianca and I bowed respectively.

"Princess Bianca, Prince Nico. Welcome to our palace. This is our son, Prince William." The King announced.

"It's Will..." The Prince mumbled. Then he finally looked up from his book. He swiftly glanced at the Princess, then he locked eyes with me, staring at me for God knows how long. I was blushing by now, I could feel it.

Finally, he tore his eyes away from me. Bianca softly nudged me. She was suppressing a giggle.

Bianca has known about me for a while now. I think she could tell at this point that I found Will attractive and he found me attractive. But she also knew it could never happen. She was here to marry him, not me.

"William, show them to their rooms. Then get in something a little more appropriate for dinner." Queen Kate commanded.

"Yes, mother." Will obeyed, taking both  Bianca's hand and my hand, and dragging us up the stairs.

A/N: ENJOYING IT? I SURE HOPE U ARE!!! YAY FOR SOLANGELO!!!

Morning, Childs.

Love,
Praetor of Feels