Koenma Appears

I tossed and turned all through the night. I couldn't get my head to stop spinning. I swear that I'm not going to be able to sleep again, until I stop grieving. All of a sudden, I felt someone sit on my bed. I rolled over to face that side, and I swear I felt Yusuke touch my cheek. Yusuke somehow found his way into my dream, and he told me not to worry, because he was coming back. I believed him, and I hugged my brother. He hugged me back.

"I miss you, bro." I whimpered to Yusuke.

"I know and I miss you too, sis." Yusuke told me back.

When we pulled away, Yusuke wiped my tears before telling me that he had to go. I didn't want him to leave, but I knew that I would see him soon.

"I love you bro." I told Yusuke.

"I love you too, sis." Yusuke told me before he left my dream.

After he left, I fell into a deep sleep, and didn't wake up until I heard my mom and Kayko talking downstairs. I got up, got dressed, and headed out to see Kayko. Kayko and I talked about our dreams, and I found that our dreams were really similar. I was glad that I had someone to talk to because all of this was hard to handle.

Kayko went into town with her "friends", and I use the term friends very lightly. I still don't trust them, but I think they are good for Kayko. I decided to stay home because I wasn't up for dealing with people's pity. I know I sound like a bitch, but you would understand if you saw the way people looked at me when Yusuke was here. I'm not dealing with that today or any day for that matter.

I finally decided to go into town because I needed to pick up a few things, and I'm glad I did because Kayko's "friends" ran past me, and left Kayko behind. I looked back at them, and then looked ahead of me.

"What the hell was that all about?" I asked myself out loud.

When I looked back at Kayko, I noticed that Kuwabara was headed her way. I started heading her way as well, and by the time I got to her, she had just slapped Kuwabara.

"What the hell, Kuwabara?" I asked as I stood next to Kayko.

"Listen guys, it's me, Yusuke." Kuwabara/Yusuke told us.

Kayko and I looked at each other, before looking back at Kuwabara/Yusuke. We knew that he was telling the truth. I had to keep myself from crying because it was nice to hear from my brother. Kayko and I listened as Yusuke gave us his message. I was extremely happy that he was coming back.

After talking to Yusuke, Kayko and I ran back to my house. When we got there, my mom beat us on opening the door. Kayko went to tell my mom that Yusuke was coming back, but my mom said that he was already back. We gave her a confused look, before she told us that some color had come back to Yusuke's cheeks, and that his heart was beating, even though it was slow.

Kayko, my mom, and I all shared a small smile before we hugged each other. I'm glad that Yusuke is coming back to us, but I wonder what ordeal he has to go through. I hope he can handle it, and if I know my brother, I know he can handle it. I decided that it was time for bed, so I headed to my room.

"I hope you know what you're doing bro. Please be careful." I whispered as I looked out at the moon.

I didn't hear a reply, but I know that he heard me. I'm going to sleep, and maybe all of this will be over when I wake up.