Requirements for Lovers

I slept a little later today because I just decided to stay home from school. I just couldn't stand the looks that I was still getting from people, but I didn't let anyone walk all over me either. I know I won't get in trouble, and even if I did, I really don't care. When I finally got up, I got dressed and went to see my brother. I almost giggled when I saw that Kayko was trying to clean up my mother's mess, but turned around and made a mess on top of Yusuke.

"I guess my mother doesn't really care about her messes." I giggled as Kayko looked at me.

Kayko just shook her head before she freaked out about going shopping for her mother.

"I'll come with you and help out." I told her with a smile.

"Okay." Kayko replied with a smile of her own.

Kayko and I locked up before we left. For some reason I couldn't shake this feeling that something was going to happen, but I just put it off and continued shopping with Kayko. We needed this time together because we haven't really had time because both of us are trying to get things ready for Yusuke's return.

"Uhhhh, Kayko, where is all that smoke coming from?" I asked as I looked in the direction of smoke.

Before Kayko could answer, we heard a bunch of kids say that the smoke was coming from 4th Avenue. Kayko and I shared a look before running off in that direction. When we got to my house, it was covered in flames. I followed Kayko as she pushed her way through the crowd, and covered herself in water. I followed her actions and we headed inside to save my brother's body.

I could just hear Yusuke now. 'Why in the hell are you being stupid?' 'Get the hell out of there!' 'Forget about me and save yourselves!' If only I knew that, that really was what Yusuke was yelling at us.

Kayko and I reached Yusuke, and as we were dragging him out, a wooden beam fell in our path. Kayko and I shared scared looks before looking back at the beam. I can't believe that this is how I'm going to die, but at least I'll be reunited with my brother. As I was sorting through my thoughts, a blue light engulfed the flames and made a path for us to get out. I knew exactly who had done it, and I hope that it didn't cost him too much.

Kuwabara met us halfway and helped us get Yusuke out. I was thankful for his help, but then Kayko and I had to explain everything to him. I kept getting this weird feeling and I knew it was coming from y brother. It was a mix between anger and sadness.

"I love you twin no matter what." I whispered into the wind as Kuwabara kept trying to wrap his head around everything.

The wind blew ever so slightly and I could feel it wrap around me, like someone was hugging me. After everything calmed down, my mom, Kayko, Kuwabara, and I went to our new home; which happened to be a nice apartment, and as I was getting ready for bed, I noticed that my window was slightly open.

"I know what you're trying to do twin and it isn't going to work." I giggled as I closed the window.

As I went off to sleep, I swear I heard my twin tell me that he loved me too, but I guess I'll know for sure if he pops in my dreams. Well, I guess this is good night world.