Yusuke vs Rando: 99 Attacks

Did my brother really just attack Rando with no Spirit Energy behind his attack? That's not the best idea but maybe he's saving his energy for a final attack. I hope he knows what he's doing because I'm not ready to die. Rando then wrapped Yusuke in some type of thread and started swinging him around. Rando also started slamming Yusuke into the ground and anything else he could come up with.

"I can't lose him again." I whispered after Botan made the statement about Yusuke not being able to take the beating much longer.

"He'll pull through. I may not know your brother, but from what I've seen, he's one tough guy." Yasmine told me.

I gave her a sad smile but it let her know that I appreciated what she said. Yusuke is tough and he'll win this fight. Rando decided to hang my brother upside down from a tree and kept asking him how he was feeling. Why the hell does it matter? He's only going to kill us so why keep asking the same damn question.

"What the hell?" I asked as the water under Yusuke started to bubble.

"What the hell are those?" Yusuke asked as a huge fish type thing jumped out of the water before going back in.

"I brought them from the depths of Spirit World. They're called Hate Fish." Rando answered.

"Hate fish?" Yusuke and I questioned confused.

"And through another technique, I've created a Trainer Demon. They're controllable and very fierce. Watch!" Rando replied before throwing this small demon at Yusuke.

The small demon then grew larger and was almost at Yusuke, when Rando did something and made the demon go into the water. The fish went after the demon and I knew that it wasn't coming out alive.

"How can he?" Botan asked when Rando said something about using the Spirit Gun.

I couldn't say a word because I was just as confused.

"And that's something we can't let happen." I said after Genkai made the statement about Rando possibly taking her power further.

"Yusuke!!" Botan and I yelled as Rando shot at the tree branch, holding my brother, and making him head straight toward the water, where the fish were waiting eagerly.

"You fool! At least pull him from the water!" Botan screeched at Genkai.

"If she doesn't then I will." I growled.

Kuwabara's soul then left his body and went straight to my brother. I have an idea on what's happening now, and I hope Kuwabara gives him some great advice because I am not burying my twin again. Suddenly, a bright light shot out of the water and I knew right then that it was my brother.

"All he needed was a good insult." Kuwabara mumbled from behind us.

"Thank you, Kuwabara."I told him.

Yusuke then shot his Spirit Gun and so did Rando and all of us were shocked when they pushed against each other. Yusuke's then pushed through and knocked Rando into the water.

"Nice shot!" Botan and I yelled.

"Do you still think I'm a fool for not taking him out of this fight?" Genkai questioned.

Nobody answered her because we were all focused on what was going to happen next. Rando then reappeared, pissed off, and went after my brother. Rando started chanting and I knew that this wasn't going to be good, but none of us were prepared for Rando to be the one shrunk. Genkai then explained that if the victim didn't hear the chant, then the master suffered the effect.

"Why is everything so quiet?" Yusuke asked as he sat up.

He then dug through his ear and said, "Swamp algae in my ears. Gross."

"Swamp algae?" Rando asked angrily.

Yusuke then stood up and used his elbow to win the tournament. I love my brother to death and I'm glad that this is over. Genkai healed Kuwabara and I couldn't help but laugh as Genkai told Yusuke that he wasn't going to whatever he was looking forward to going to.

"This is going to be a long six months." Genkai sighed.

"Are you going to stick around?" Yasmine asked me.

"I don't see why not. I need some training too and I figure that we can work together and both of us can be just like your grandmother." I replied.

Yasmine smiled and I swear Genkai did as well. This is going to be a long six months indeed, but at least I won't be alone.