The Three Eyes of Hiei

I barely got any sleep last night, but I'm really trying to keep my eyes open. Yusuke drug me to the roof with him and Botan, and Botan told me to sit down and rest. I did as she asked, but I couldn't shake this feeling that we were being watched. I shook the feeling off and relaxed. Before I knew it, Yusuke was shaking me awake and we headed back into the school.

"Sorry old man!" Yusuke yelled as he dragged me out of the principle's office.

"Where are we going?" I questioned as we ran.

"Hiei's only a mile away." Yusuke replied.

Botan caught up to us and told us that Hiei has kidnapped Kayko and won't return her unless we give him the other two artifacts. I figured that he would go for Kayko because she's an easier target than me. We arrived at Hiei's hideout and I was starting to get creeped out again.

Yusuke then yelled for Hiei and when he showed up, I almost jumped out of my skin. Hiei then gave us Kayko, but I knew that something was off. Yusuke then went to attack Hiei but missed by a long shot.

"He disappeared." Yusuke gasped in shock.

"Actually twin, he moved faster than you think." I said.

Yusuke and Botan gave me look but I just shrugged my shoulders. Hiei then taunted Yusuke and told us that Kayko was still his. We looked closer at Kayko and saw a third eye trying to open. I told you something was off when he gave us Kayko back. Botan then started doing something to keep the eye from opening while Hiei taunted Yusuke some more. I didn't know what to do, so I placed my hands over Botan's and made her energy stronger.

"What are you doing, Skye?" Yusuke asked concerned.

"I'm helping Botan. What does it look like I'm doing? Just kick his ass for us." I grunted.

Yusuke and Hiei started to fight and I thought that Yusuke was actually going to win, but then Hiei started to transform, and the demon in Kayko started to react. Botan and I got shocked, which made us stop for a split second, before going back to keeping the third eye closed. Botan and I were getting cut, but we both knew that we had to keep trying for Kayko's sake.

Botan and I were shocked when Kurama joined us, but I was happy for his help. Not too long after Kurama joined us, Yusuke followed and gave Kayko the antidote. Poor girl has been through enough for one day, but it was funny watching Kurama and Yusuke argue. All of us went our separate ways and I was glad to be home.

Yusuke, Kayko, Botan, and I went to school the next day, and I laughed along with Yusuke when Botan told us that Koenma got a hundred spankings. I know I shouldn't be laughing but come on, it is a little bit funny. I almost fell off the roof, above the door leading to the roof, when Yusuke ran after Kayko. I wonder when Yusuke will tell her what's going on. I guess we'll see soon enough.