Byakko's Lair

Kuwabara then shoved his sword into Byakko's mouth and I hoped that it would slow Byakko down just a smidge, but I was completely wrong because Byakko was pulling not only energy from Kuwabara's sword but also from his body. Byakko kicked Kuwabara across the way and I didn't know if I was going to be able to handle this.

Kurama then made a statement about there being a possibility that Kuwabara could win and both Yusuke and I were waiting for the explanation. Hiei told him not to get our hopes up, but Kurama said that he was merely stating a chance.

"That might be true if you were the one fighting him, but this fool won't be able to see it." Hiei growled.

I glanced back over to Kuwabara and prayed that he would get up and win this fight. Kuwabara then powered up his Spirit Sword and attacked Byakko. Yusuke started yelling at Kuwabara, but I think he's figured out how to beat Byakko. Kuwabara went down and both my brother and I got ready to attack, but Kurama stopped us.

"He figured it out." I gasped as Byakko started to quake.

Byakko then fell off the ledge and the rest of us joined Kuwabara. Botan and Yasmine called us and I was happy to know that Yasmine was sticking around to help Botan. Both girls got attacked and I told them to be careful. Yusuke and Kuwabara argued and I just shook my head.

"Shall we go?" Kurama chuckled.

After he said that, the ground started to shake because of a growl. The castle started collapsing, so all of us ran to safety. Byakko started talking to us and then Kurama said something about saying no. Byakko said that we didn't want to say no, so Kuwabara said that Byakko could lead the way because he would go wherever Byakko wanted him too.

"Can anyone not stay dead?" I growled as we walked through this tunnel.

All of us ended up in this room filled with lava and I just stuck closer to Kurama and Hiei. I also took notice that Kurama had his arm in front of me, sort of like he was protecting me. I shook my head as Kuwabara told Hiei that he wouldn't back down no matter what.

Kuwabara and Byakko started their second round of fighting and boy was it interesting. Byakko then trapped Kuwabara and I knew that this wasn't going to be good.

"Can you reach him, Hiei?" Kurama asked.

"If need be." Hiei replied.

Thank God for Hiei! Kuwabara started telling us to stay back and that he had this fight. Byakko then taunted Kuwabara and attacked him. Kuwabara jumped and used his sword to launch himself at Byakko. Kuwabara landed a solid hit to Byakko and both of them started falling into the lava.

"You can't die!" Yusuke yelled before falling to his knees.

I dropped next to my brother and hugged him before Kuwabara hollered for us to come help him. All of us went to him and eventually helped him up. Two Saint Beasts down and two more to go. Guess we'll see who's next.