Suzaku, Leader of the Beasts

We continued to run until my brother decided to stop. Why? I hope I'm about to find out.

"What the hell is that thing?" Yusuke asked as we looked at this tall, ugly building.

"It's the watchtower.I'm sure that's where he's hiding." Hiei replied.

"Fine! Then let's drag him out!" Yusuke and I yelled together.

We then took off again andI hope we can end this soon.

*Yasmine's POV*

Botan and I were hiding in the bushes when Kayko ran by us. Botan grabbed her and all of us were quiet until we knew he was safe to speak.

"There." Botan said as she removed her hand from Kayko's mouth.

"Hey. You're that girl!" Kayko said as she looked at Botan.

"Kayko, have they hurt you in any way?" I asked to hopefully help the situation.

"I think I'm fine. Can either of you tell me what's going on?" Kayko replied.

"Yusuke, this is Botan. You copy?" Botan asked as she opened the compact.

"What now?" Yusuke asked as he answered.

"Small problem." Botan replied as Yusuke's face appeared.

"Kayko????" Yusuke yelled.

"Yasmine and I had to pick her up from school, Yusuke. It seems every infected person in the area is looking for her!" Botan said.

"What?!" Yusuke questioned before Skye came into view.

"And I don't think they want to talk. I'm almost certain they mean to kill her!" Botan said.

"Did you say kill??" Skye asked.

"So! That's what my premonition was." Kuwabara added.

"The beasts must be using the Makai Whistle to order---" Botan went to say but was interrupted.

Botan and I shoved Kayko out of the way, but then we took off to avoid the infected. Please hurry guys because I don't know how long we can hold them off.

*End of POV*

"Botan! Are you there?! Botan!!" Yusuke yelled at the compact mirror.

"I don't have a good feeling about this!" Kuwabara said.

"We've got to smash that whistle as fast as we can!" I added.

Yusuke nodded his head at me before we took off. I swear to God, if one hair on their head is out of place, I will make them suffer. We finally stopped and that's when Kuwabara decided to speak.

"Okay guys, that is a spooky watchtower!" Kuwabara said.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes because why in the hell would you say something like that.

"The last beast should be on the top floor." Kurama said.

"Then let's climb some stairs!" I growled.

Yusuke went to step forward, but stopped when these weird-looking people came out of nowhere. I just stood by and listened as the guys talked. Hiei then explained his plan and I'm really starting to like this guy. We got ready and boy did I feel bad for stepping on Kurama and Hiei. Now, don't get me wrong, I like Kuwabara, but he drives me nuts. Yusuke and I barely made it, but we climbed on through.