Toguro Returns

I rolled my eyes as I listened to Kuwabara's friends started betting on why Kuwabara was acting weird. I almost slapped my brother upside his head because he told one of the friends they were right about Kuwabara being rejected. Botan corrected Yusuke and then all of us watched as Kuwabara walked past us, and naturally, his friends followed.

"He really is down." Yusuke said.

"Yes. Not every closed case comes with a happy ending." Botan said.

"Guess that goes for Hiei, too." Yusuke added.

"Yes, I know. I've heard he still refuses to tell Yukina that he is her brother." Botan said.

"That's right." Yusuke said.

I couldn't fathom not knowing my brother. I love my brother dearly and I can't see my life without him. He may drive me crazy, but I love him to death.

"Well, there's plenty of good news, too. You boys did kill the Toguro Brothers and save Yukina. And Hiei was kept from killing Tarukane. I would have hated ordering you to arrest him." Botan said as we walked through town.

"Give me a break! That would've sucked!" Yusuke said back shocked.

"And that is precisely why there was so much ado in Spirit World about letting Hiei find out. He's considered a very valuable asset now. Now you see why we sent Hiei with the videotape. Just to keep him distracted." Botan told us.

"Are all you people in charge of Spirit World just stupid? What if he'd look at the tape--ever think about that?" Yusuke asked.

I really want to smack him right now, but I'll let Botan handle this because she knows more than I do.

"Maybe. But the fact of the matter is, he didn't. So ha!" Botan laughed as she slapped my brother's back.

I couldn't help the giggle that escaped, and I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing when I saw Kayko in front of us.

"Enjoy your shopping." Botan said as she walked off.

"What?" Yusuke asked confused.

"Yusuke! Skye!" Kayko called out to us.

"This should be fun." I giggled as my brother turned around in shock.

"Yeah, hey!" Kayko called out as my brother looked at her.

"You're late." Kayko said but it was more directed at my brother instead of me.

Shopping with my brother and Kayko is quite funny because my brother thinks everyone thinks that he's stealing.

"Are you done yet? That clerk thinks I'm stealing stuff." Yusuke asked Kayko as she was changing outfits.