Chapter Three

*Recap*

* I turn around and my throat falls to my heart which then falls to my ASS! OMG it's RDJ in front of me and my ass was to him. Holy shit. *

My face turns red and all he's doing is giving me a smirk. He's dressed in loose drawstring gym pants and a t-shirt that hugs his body so nicely... He has a water bottle in his hand and a pair of aviators on. He looks so damn delicious.

First thing he says to me "Nice pants", I respond "they're actually leggings, but thanks". I smile and continue "my name is Amber, it's a pleasure to meet you Mr.Downey" "please call me Rob or Robert, I don't dig the Mr. Downey much" he says with a smile.

"So I take it you're my partner?" I reply with a "yes" and a smile. He was just about to say something when I hear the director over a mic say...

"Welcome everyone, a very big thank you to the celebrities the university has chosen for this year's banquet! Robert Downey jr., Jamie Foxx and Adrienne Bailon. On behalf of the fine arts department I would like to thank you for helping us this year with your presence. Ok, so we have set each of you up with one of our department heads, Mr.Downey and Amber, you will be with Mrs. Dawson who will choreograph your dance, Mr. Foxx and Jessica, you will be with Mr. Myers who has composed a piece and will guide you through the singing of it, and finally Ms. Bailon and Jeremy, you will be with Mrs. Bates who has prepared a sketch for you. Ok! Now that everyone knows who their with, find your partner, meet with your staff member and get to it!"

Down with Downey (A Robert Downey Jr. Fanfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें