Chapter Seven

"Welcome to my humble abode Amber, well... One of my humble abodes" he says with a genuine smile, he's waiting for my opinion on the pent house.

"This is beautiful Rob, thank you so much for bringing me here." I say honestly, I feel so privileged, it's just such a beautiful place and to know that he wanted me to see it and be here with him is wonderful.

To my right there is the kitchen area, complete with a sort of breakfast bar, or regular bar for that matter, and a gorgeous black marble countertop. The floor is a dark wood, I can tell it's real wood which makes it that much more special to me. The living room is straight across from the kitchen, in the center of the room as soon as you walk in from the elevator, black leather seats and sofas, and a small black area rug in the center underneath a 100% glass coffee table. The HD TV across from the sofas is, from what I can tell on the sticker on the side of it, a smart TV (built in wifi, netflix, and even Facebook!) To the left is a wall decorated with several pictures, Chaplin, Tony Stark, etc. He is proud of his work, as he should be. I want to see more of this gorgeous penthouse!

"May I?" I'm pointing towards the door to our left, I want to see what's in there!

"Please my dear. Go ahead" he says with a smile on his face. He's happy that I'm intrigued.

I enter another room, it seems to be the bedroom... Now I know what his smile earlier was due to. My thoughts go elsewhere, to a darker place. This room has touches of brown and beige in it, neutral tan colors that blend with the dark wood floors. It is typically furnished, as any other bedroom would be, except the bed. The bed is big enough to roll around ten times! I can imagine myself rolling around in it with a certain someone.... Mmmmmmmm... His footsteps interrupt my dirty thoughts.

"A toast, to..." His face looks lost for a second "...salsa dancing."

I laugh and toast to salsa dancing with him, and take a chug of the delicious champagne he handed me. Sweet and strong, I love it... Just like Rob.

His eyes turn to mine once he finishes his glass. He takes mine and places both of them on the table nearest to him. He gives me a sexy side grin that makes me bite my lips and he's on me in a second. He pins me to the floor to ceiling window in the bedroom. His arms around me are cradling me to his chest and pelvis. His smell is so delicious. I put my hands on the back of his neck just where his hairline is and I pull gently on those hairs. He seems to love it. He bites his lips and places his forehead against mine. I close my eyes and take in what is Robert Downey Junior.

His lips touch mine, it startles me, in a good way, and I take a sharp inhale. He bites and sucks on my bottom lip while I subject myself fully to his lips and teeth. I put my tongue in his mouth and taste him thoroughly. His tongue tastes of champagne and I can't help but moan "mmmmm". He is so delicious. His hands go up to my shoulders and are now headed to my ass, which is my weak spot (is that weird?). Just before he can place those devilish hands on my ass I pull away from him, licking my lips as I do in his full sight. He does the same and I raise an eyebrow at him, boy is he sexy.

"Why'd you stop Amber? I was just enjoying kissing you" he says ever so seductively. He comes closer and closer to me, I immediately interrupt him, "Why don't you show me the rest of the penthouse/condo and the uh..pool" I say with a wink.

"Good idea" he says giving me a peck on the lips. I need so much more from him, but I will seduce him, slowly and deliciously.