Chapter One

*flashback*

I'm sitting at my desk, iPad in front of me trying to conceive the information dealt to me via e-mail. In my university my major may be psychology, but my hobby is music and dancing. I perform on instruments and dance as well.

For our annual end of the year banquet they always bring in a couple (2-3) celebrities (to bring in fans and people to help fund and bring money to the school). I was chosen, since it is my final year, to partake in this wonderful event and I did not hesitate to say yes.

I was told one of the celebrities would be my dancing partner. Incredibly nervous, I've been checking my email the past week to see if the director of the event would tell me who it was! I scan through the email; Robert Downey Jr., Adrienne Bailon, and Jamie Foxx. Guess who I was paired with. FREAKING ROBERT DOWNEY JR. Omfg. I'm having palpitations. How am I supposed to present myself to this man? HE'S IRON MAN. Well there's no way out of this (as if I wanted out) so I have to muster up some kind of confidence and display it to him and everyone on Thursday at rehearsals. Wait that's tomorrow. Damn my director for not telling me sooner. He definitely did this on purpose.

In the email it states to wear slacks, gym type wear since we'll be sweating. I pair my black yoga leggings with a long gold to black ombré tank top and hang it up on my door and lay my nervous ass to rest.