Chapter Fifty Three

His eyes meet mine as I make my way down the aisle on my father s arm. I can't believe this is happening! I have a rush of emotions over me but I am calm. Everyone is here and my maid of honor, Serena of course takes my bouquet as my dad hands me to Rob.

Everything is perfect,exactly how I imagined it. The ceremony goes on and the part for our vows comes up. "I knew you were the one as soon as I saw you that day in leggings and a tank top. Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I have ever done. I promise to love you, respect you, and protect you in the good times and the bad." A tear rolls down my face and a smile has reached my lips. It's my turn.

"You're my dream come true. I'm lucky to be marrying the man that I can't see myself without. I also promise to love and respect you, and protect you from crazy paparazzi!" The crowd laughs. "In the good times and bad, in sickness and in health."

We say together, "till death do us part." The pastor says a few more words then what we've been waiting for! "You may kiss your bride!" Robert pulls me to him and dips me while he kisses me, I'm laughing through the kiss. I am Mrs. Downey! Yes!!!!!!

We march back down the aisle as Mr. and Mrs. Downey. I can't wait for the reception!

We do the toast in the dining hall and are introduced to our guests with my new last name. I think it's going to take a while for me to get used to it.

The party is only beginning and I have to go switch into my second dress. It's like a shorter, sexier version of my wedding dress. I'm glad rob insisted on me having a change of dress since the wedding dress is amazing, but it's so long and a bit heavy.

I go to the designated area where my bridesmaids and I originally got dressed and take off my wedding dress, the zipper is on the side so it's easy to take it off thank goodness. I'm wearing a pair of Louboutins Rob got me. They're silver and sparkly all over and unbelievably comfortable thanks to the platform.

Suddenly I feel hands at my waist and I panic. I turn around but their grip on me is too tight. I look down at the hands and recognize the smell.

"Rob? What are you doing?! You scared me! I didn't even hear you come in."

"How about we break in our marriage?" His hands go from my hips to my breast. I haven't put on my other dress, I'm in my strapless bra and silk undies, that and my jewelry and heels. I'm sure he's enjoying this.

He's cupping my breasts and kissing my neck. His lips are hot and soft on my neck. He licks and bites my neck alternating from the right and left side. His smell is intoxicating.

He suddenly picks me up in his arms, stunning me, my heels went flying elsewhere! He leads me down the long room and I see a door in front of us I hadn't seen before. He opens it and the smell of jasmine and burning candles are in the air. He planned this. He places me down and I look around. I hear the door lock behind me.

It's a medium sized room, dim lighting and a bed in the center. There is a chair on the side and on each corner by the bed are red candles. There are several red scarves on the bed. This should be interesting.

I turn to him and notice his erection growing through his pants and I can't help it, he is my husband after all! I get on my knees and pull down his zipper and set it free.

"Mmmm... May I?"

"Yes." He says it with anticipation. Pft. And we haven't even gotten to the bed! I suck my way down his length and back up, his hands in my hair tugging gently on it. I lick the lead and swirl my tongue around him as I go down over and over again.

"Mmmm you taste good babe...."

"Babe?" Oh.

"Sir."

"Much better." His hands cup my head and he gently pulls me in and out over his length. I love it when he takes control. He lets go eventually.

"Stand up Mrs. Downey." I do as I'm told and I stand. He grabs my hand and we walk to the bed.

Thirty minutes later I am all tied up,wrists and ankles, doggy style on the bed.

"Spank me."

"No....."

"Please spank me sir." His hand comes down on my ass nice and hard. I am so close to my climax. "Please sir again...continue please." I beg. I love being like this.

I don't care about the reception anymore I'm in a daze of pleasure with my husband. Then he slows down...

"What's wrong, why'd you slo-" and I feel something cool touching my arse.

"I'm going to try something new Mrs. Downey. All you have to do is relax your body ok? Trust me."

"Always."

As soon as he inserts it I know exactly what it is. A buttplug. And it never felt so damn good.

He notices my pleasure and starts to play with it while he's grinding into me. In no time I am ready to come.

"Rob! Yes! Oh my god!... Yes! Fuck!" He pulls out the plug and my body spills itself over him.

Ecstasy.