Chapter Eight

He shows me the rest of the penthouse and I am at awe. Two floors, and the pool he was speaking of is included on his own private balcony. He has a small gym and sauna, and two and a half bathrooms. It's perfect. My dream home and location.

We arrive at the pool area. My jaw nearly drops through the floor. The view of the sunset over the Hudson is breathtaking, mesmerizing, astonishing. Need I go on? The pool has beach chairs surrounding it and a small lounge area and tables to the left and right of it. He comes up behind me, I honestly hadn't noticed he stepped back for a minute, and hands me a black and gold bikini.

"My favorite colors... How did you know Rob?"

"Oh I don't know...maybe because you were wearing them all week?!"

We laugh and I ask "Where can I change?"

"Right here babe.... No I'm just kidding. There's a bathroom just past the sauna"

"I'll be right back" I say with a wink.

I'm very excited. The pool, the city, the sunset. Everything is so perfect, I couldn't be happier.

I change in the gorgeous bathroom (of course its gorgeous) and look myself in the mirror fixing my hair a bit before going out.

I leave my clothes on the countertop of his bathroom and head out to meet him once again. When I arrive at the pool area he is laid out on one of the beach chairs. No shirt, swimming shorts on, no shoes, aviators on. His body is that of a Greek god. His hair, rich cocoa brown, his chest just a bit hairy, not too much and not too little, as if he knew that's how I like it, his well defined abs, but not too well defined, the perfect balance. He hasn't noticed that I have arrived which gives me a chance to take him in and compose myself. I now walk in, in my bikini slowly making my way into the pool.

"Hello there gorgeous"

"Hi" I say with HIS signature smile.

I dive into the pool and the water is simply divine. I swim a lap to the other end and swim half a lap to the middle. When I come up I feel him grab me by my waist and pull me to him. I feel everything this time. Absolutely everything. He is in swim trunks, very thin swim trunks and I surrender to him. He kisses me deeply and moves to my jawline biting here and there, kissing and sucking here and there. His hands move down to my ass and to my surprise he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist as I kiss him and my fingers play with his hair. He is so strong. At this point I feel a bulge at his pelvis and it does nothing but turn me on even more. I choose not to embrace it...just yet.

His lips have covered my chest, shoulders, cheeks, jawline and mouth. His hands, still holding me up, massage my thighs in a way that drive me absolutely insane, but I won't let him see it. I only let a small moan escape my lips and I can literally feel him smile against my neck. He puts me down and I feel a bit faint as I touch the pool bottom with my toes... This my lovelies is the Downey effect. His hands are still at my waist. He turns me around and tells me to walk forward all the way to the other end of the pool.

While we're getting there I say to him "You are a good kisser"

"Thank you, you are amazing at it too gorgeous"

I can't help but smile.