Chapter Ten

Each kiss becomes hotter and hotter. Our almost bare bodies pressed up against each other. I won't let this go too far, but for now I'm going to have fun.

His hands massage my back as he kisses me and they lead a trail up to the tie of my halter bikini top. I feel his fingers undoing the knot at the top of my bikini top and I let him do it. My chest is uncovered. He looks up at me, meanwhile his hands are touching my breasts, cradling them gently. He massages them softly yet with control. My body feels spectacular in his arms, I feel free. His lips kiss and suck my breasts here and there, this makes me moan louder. My hands find their way into his gorgeous brown locks and I pull gently on his hair, which he seems to love. He pulls a towel over my shoulders (where the hell did the towel come from?), I guess since maybe someone from another building could see us, but he continues licking and kissing and my favorite, sucking, biting and pulling my breasts. He is absolutely adoring them and I swear I could orgasm this way.

He read my mind, how do I know? Because he whispers this in my ear "I bet I can make you come this way baby". He is now following a sort of rhythm, touching my breasts, massaging them, kissing, sucking and licking them over and over. I am almost there. I encourage him "Yes Robert, Mmmm don't stop, Yes, Yes, oh YESS" he begins biting and pulling a bit harder on my nipples while also grinding with me.

"Oh Robert... Oh Robert I'm so close.... Yes,.... Yes,.. Oh! ... I'm gonna come!"

"Come for me Amber" he says to me.

Here he uses all his strength and nearly sends me flying. I orgasm, and he hasn't even gotten into my underwear. My body is so accepting of him. I lay on him, resting my head on his shoulder and I whisper in his ear in between breaths, "No man has ever made me orgasm that way". He places small kisses on my shoulder, holds me tight and I drift off to sleep in his arms.

When I awaken I'm still in his arms, but he moved to a beach chair. He is under me and we're laid out under the stars. What time could it be?

"Hi beautiful, had a good nap?"

"Mmmm.... Very good, what time is it Rob?"

"It's ten o'clock babe"

Not too bad...but wow I slept for nearly an hour and a half.

"Why didn't you wake me up Rob?"

"I was enjoying watching you sleep so peacefully"

"Well... After an orgasm like that anyone will sleep peacefully"

We both smile at each other. I get up and head towards the pool, I would really like another swim. I swim around the pool, a couple of laps and notice that he got up from where he was sitting and disappeared... My thoughts wander, 'maybe he went to get food?' 'Maybe he went to change?' 'Maybe I should relax and wait for him to come back?' Good idea Amber!