Chapter Fifteen (2)

Here's the second half of chapter fifteen! I'm currently writing chapter sixteen and it will be up in a few! Enjoy! :-*

...............................................................

I am so incredibly tired but I have to stay awake. Robert's doctor here in New York is only a block away and he called him to come over. The doctor is examining me. My blood pressure is fine, my heart rate, oxygen levels, everything is normal. He says I may have just had an anxiety attack. I am obviously very surprised. Robert is pacing up and down next to the couch I'm laid out on. I can just feel how worried he is, it warms my heart to know he cares. The doctor took some samples of my blood to run through in his lab and he said he will let us know of anything. He asked me about a million and one questions, allergies, if I'm pregnant, or on my period, etc. I answered all of them and he stayed with that it may have been an anxiety attack. He doesn't prescribe anything except to relax for the next hour or two before leaving or doing any exercise. We both thank him and Robert walks him out.

I am feeling better, my breathing is steady and my heart doesn't feel like it's going to protrude from my chest anymore. Rob comes back and lifts me up enough so he can sit down and I put my head on his lap.

"You really scared me babe, please don't do that ever again." His eyes are glassy and I can tell I really did scare him.

"It wasn't my intention,this came out of no where. Hell I scared myself! But you helped a lot, just having you there with me was enough to calm me down, when you placed the ice on my neck I felt my body come back to me."

"An anxiety attack... Am I making you anxious babe?" He says with a smile.

"Ha Ha, no you're not. School, finals, graduation, the banquet, some family and friend issues yes, but not you Rob. If anything you have helped me release the stress."

He kisses my forehead and holds me up to his chest. "You're so beautiful... I'm gonna help you relax babe." He lifts me up and I sit beside him. He gets up and hands me some ice water and goes into the bedroom. I hear water turning on in the bathroom and him shuffling through things.

He comes to me again, this time in his boxers and nothing else. He takes the water from me and puts it on the kitchen counter and lifts me in his arms carrying me to the bathroom. He is so strong. He puts me down and I stand beside him, still holding on to him since what happened earlier left me traumatized. He lifts the slip up above my head, takes off my bra and underwear and folds them,placing them on the counter beside the jacuzzi tub. It is full of lavender smelling water and has rose petals floating around. There are candles on the sides of the tub and it just oozes relaxation. Why haven't I met him sooner?

He removes his boxers and I find myself biting my lips. He looks at me and laughs, "Ah ah ah, nope, don't get any ideas young lady. No strenuous exercise." I giggle and follow him as we step into the tub. He pulls me onto his lap and I lay my head on his shoulder. He bends my legs so he can reach my feet to massage them. God what have I done to deserve this!

"You are so perfect Robert. What did I do to deserve this?"

"Perfect? I don't know about perfect, but I do know why you deserve this. I've seen you work so hard these past weeks. I see your bags full of books and you still manage to look amazingly. You just make me feel good inside when we're together. Simple as that."

I feel the desperate need to kiss him, to pour myself onto him, to give him everything. I kiss him passionately, but he slows me down, kissing me softly. "What did the doctor say Amber?"

"I know I know" I say pouting. "I can't help myself" I bite my lips "you are so damn delicious Robert Downey Jr."

I kiss him again holding him tight. I don't think I ever want to let him go. He grabs me and places me between his legs and massages my neck, shoulders and back. God this feels so damn good. He stands and turns on the shower and invites me in. We shower for only a few seconds rinsing the soap off of our bodies. We step out of the shower and he hands me the biggest plushest towel I have ever seen.

"Oh my god Rob I could get lost in this towel! Ha ha!" He smiles at me and enters his room. I follow him.

"So there should be a dress, sandals and cotton panties in the bag I gave you last night and I also sent your clothes and underwear from last night to get dry cleaned"

"You sent underwear to be dry cleaned?"

"Yes, unbelievable? Not for Iron man!"

I'm laughing hysterically, when I catch my breath I say "Thank you Rob I really appreciate dry cleaned undies".

"Put on the dress and sandals and meet me at the kitchen in 20!"

I do as he says and the dress fits me perfectly. It's a black hi-lo dress with a lacy back and a v-neck. I tame my waves with some of his hair spray and with some make up I look hot if I do say so myself. I feel so much better too thank goodness, maybe the blood tests will shed some light on what was happening. I look myself in the mirror and head out to the kitchen. He is wearing straight leg Levi's, a navy polo shirt, nikes and aviators. He is so hot and I'm about to go out with him!