Chapter Twenty Seven

He took of my clothes piece by piece kissing the skin underneath. I sit on the edge of the jacuzzi and feel his beard between my thighs and then his lips kissing my legs up and down massaging the soles of my feet. He lifts up his head, his lips meeting mine. His lips are hot and soft. I bite and suck on his bottom lip and he lifts me up off of the edge.

I remove his trunks exposing his growing erection and it makes me bite my lips. He comes at me like an animal when I do this, biting my neck and digging his nails into my skin pulling me closer to him. In the mirror behind him I see sweat going down his well defined shoulders...he is so damn hot.

We step into the jacuzzi and he sits down on one of the edges, I sit on his lap feeling him inside of me. I grind my hips against his and we eventually climax together...beautifully. Sex with him is beyond sex, it's passionate love.

We sit in the jacuzzi for a few more minutes until we both can't take the heat anymore and we head to the bedroom. We fall asleep in each others arms, peaceful, satisfied-after-love-making sleep.

I wake up to the sound of screaming.

"What the fuck?" I hear Robs voice next to me and I open my eyes. He jumps out of bed gets dressed and goes down the hall, I put my clothes on and follow him. What the hell is going o-. My thoughts are interrupted by the insane crowd outside. Paparrazi.

"Shit! The guy at the school must have followed us some how?!" Rob says.

"Or someone on the beach spotted you." Serena says matter-of-factly.

"It doesn't matter we need to get them the hell away from here. Serena and Alex, go outside and ask them, as if you don't know anything, what they're doing her-"

"I got it" Serena says interrupting him rushing out the door with Alex. We stand by the window with the blinds down and see if it works out. After a few minutes of talking back and forth the crowd of paparazzi and bystanders begins moving slowly away.

"Your friend is good." He says with a surprised look on his face. We go to the door and wait for them to come back.

"They asked us twenty two million questions." Serena says annoyed.

Robert and I giggle and thank her, crisis averted. Why can't they wait until Monday afternoon for official news?!

It's nine p.m. and we are now preparing food. Well, the two men of the house are preparing food for all of us! It's great when men can cook.

We eat and sit on the back porch enjoying the sea breeze. Alex holding Serena and me in my man's lap. We talk about tomorrow, graduation and what we plan on doing afterwards.

At around eleven Alex is acting strange. He's gotten up four times to go upstairs or to the bathroom, this time when he gets up I ask Rob to check up on him. Rob comes back and whispers in my ear, "Everything is fine, shhh.." Ok then. Serena gives us the eye but I shrug my shoulders because I have no idea what's going on.

Just as Serena gets up to see if he's ok, Alex emerges and gets on one knee in front of her. Holy shit! I'm slapping Rob's arm in excitement giggling like a little girl. He's smiling too, maybe he knew about this?

"I've known you for the grand majority of my life and I want to spend the rest of it with you" Alex says as he reaches into his pocket taking out a small box containing a beautiful silver ring. It's stunning.

"Will you marry me Serena?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Of course!" She is so happy! I jump up clapping my hands. I'm so glad he did this in my presence. I've been waiting for this moment for so long. They hug and kiss for an eternity, so long that Rob and I sit down! Rob puts his arm around me and kisses my forehead.