Chapter Twenty Nine

I wake up to the smell of delicious food. Robert is wrapped around me like a vine, it's too cute. His head is on my chest, his arms around my waist and his legs wrapped around mine. I put my hands in his hair and close my eyes enjoying his soft locks. We are both naked since we had no energy to even put our pjs on! He is a marvel to watch asleep. His eyes closed shut, his lips parted slightly, but his grip is very strong, even asleep.

Luckily, the remote is right next to me on my right so I reach for it and turn on the TV keeping it at a very low volume. I suspect that it's Jarvis, as he calls him, making our breakfast. I wonder how that works? Does Jarvis live in this building? Does he have a family? Is he an on-call type thing? Well one thing I can say for sure is he gives off good vibes.

I watch the news and in the entertainment section is my school! They mention the celebs and the purpose of the banquet, I even saw my face! I'm shaking Rob and he's blinking awake.

"Does Robert Downey Jr. have a new girlfriend?" The TV blurts out and Rob is wide awake. I get over it instantly. He kisses my forehead, "Good morning baby, I love sleeping with you." As he says this he wraps himself around me again, I change the channel. It's weird, my face on TV.

He snuggles up to me so nicely, his warm body against mine. He puts his head in my neck and inhales, "I like your morning smell... Mmmmmmm" and he kisses my neck trailing kisses down to my breasts. He's over me, his knees at my knees. His erection... Wow that was quick! And in a second he's inside of me... Shit Jarvis is out there!

He lays down on my chest while he's in me, screw it the door is locked anyway! He goes in and out so incredibly slow I feel my insides adjust to his length inch by inch. I kiss and suck on his neck and my nails dig into his back. I feel his temperature rise and we are both close to our climax. I could never get sick of this, ill never have enough of him. He has his hand over my mouth and my hands are pulling at his brown locks. His moans are enough to send me over the edge.

"Come for me baby, come for daddy" and my body obeys his commands as does his. He's panting next to me and whispers, "So good..." I turn to him and we spend a few minutes catching our breath.

After a few minutes we step into the shower to freshen up, get dressed and have some breakfast.

"Good morning sir." Jarvis says to Rob.

"Good morning Jarvis! And my oh my is it a good mornin'!" He looks to me and I'm giggling.

"What babe?"

"He lets you call him Jarvis." Jarvis looks to me and has a smile on his face. I smile back.

"I like that Mr. Downey calls me Jarvis, he insists on me calling him Tony or Rob, but he will forever be Mr. Downey or sir." Jarvis adds.

"Very professional Jarvis, if I may call you that" I reply. He nods politely. I raise my eyebrows at Rob impressed with how warm and yet how professional Jarvis can be.

"Mam, is there anything in particular you dislike or cannot eat? Any food allergies?" He asks.

"Oh, Jarvis you really don't have to call me Mam please. It makes me feel old" I giggle. "Call me Amber" and before he can protest I say with a smile on my face, "that's an order Jarvis!"

"Very well, as long as it is ok with Mr. Downey" and before my boyfriend can reply I say, "Oh it's fine with him!" Jarvis smiles wide.

"Ok so, I am allergic to peanuts, other certain types of nuts, and shrimp."

"Thank you mam, uh- Amber. So what I have prepared is perfect."

We sit and eat together at the dining table. Rob feeds me some of what he has on his plate and vice versa. Very cute indeed.

"J could ya make sure the pool is set for tonight? And we're having several guests over tonight as well. I've sent the itinerary to your email. All details are included there." Guests?!

"Very well sir."

"So you can go check that out now, don't worry about anything else J, thank you"

"Very well sir ill get to it...Ms. Amber" he nods and I say "thank you! It was delish!" Jarvis exits the room and I am about to play a game of 20 questions with Robert.

"So am I going to know what's going on or is it one of your surprises?"

"I can let you know right this second... On one condition."

"Yea?"

"You have to catch me and then pin me to the ground and try to get a kiss out of me"

"That is so not fair. You do all those martial arts stuf-"

"Ah ah ah, those are my conditions."

"Run." He gets up and heads upstairs and I am trying my hardest to keep up. I figure ill let him run until he gets tired. Not a good idea. We are back in the living room now.

"Ugh, I can't." I say panting to him. He slows down and I take advantage of this. I launch myself at him and push him onto the sofa behind him. I grab his arms and pin him and lower myself onto him. He clamps his mouth shut so I decide to tease him.

I run my tongue down his neck and bite and suck on his skin. It's when I notice his lips part that I go in for a kiss. My tongue swirls around his and I lift myself up, my hands in the air, "I won! Ha Ha! Tell me now!"

He's laughing his ass off and he finally tells me, "I invited your parents over for tonight." Holy fucking shit. I stand up, my stomach in my ass. He notices and continues..." Listen babe before you freak out, I spoke with them over the phone. They were a little um...tense? But they were nice and accepted my invitation for dinner tonight. I even bought you a new dress." He says all of this with a nervous smile. My arms are crossed and I have one eyebrow up. Why?!