Chapter Thirty Seven

He puts me down and I need a minute to catch my breath.

"Just give me a sec to think ok?"

"Take as long as you need. Shall I persuade you?"

"Ummm... Sure"

"It's your decision in the end but hey, I have a big ass pool upstairs, a lovely bedroom with a bed that fits twenty, a jacuzzi tub, a bathroom which you have said you love, a balcony with everything and more included, and well you know the rest.. But you know what would be the best part babe?" He pulls me to him and holds me tight. "You get to have me and I get to have you all the time."

"Well when we're not working..."

"Yea... Most of my onsite filming I can bring you with me!" He looks like a kid in a candy store!

What am I going to tell my parents?! What about my apartment?! He's reading my mind, "The questions in your head, ask me them babe... You're gonna drive yourself nuts thinking."

"Well what about my parents? What am I gonna tell them?"

"We can tell them together!"

"What about my apartment and all my stuff? I have a lot of shit..."

"Well you wouldn't have to worry about your apartment, if need be we'll figure it out for a new one, and you never noticed the big ass closet I have?"

What. "No..."

"Come with me." We walk into the bedroom and rather than follow the steps upstairs to the balcony and gym, we go behind them and there are two huge black doors, he opens them and it looks like heaven! A walk in closet bigger than my own bedroom!

"I never knew this was here... I always see you change in the bedroom..." I'm at a loss for words.

"Well I have tons of space for storage, and I've seen your place, you don't have a lot of storage stuff. Half this closet can be yours and upstairs I have an extra room by the gym, you can use it as office space or storage space." This is sounding better and better by the minute. "I'm serious about you Amber."

"I am too, I'm all in with this relationship."

"So all you have to do is say yes babe..."

"Let me talk it over with my parents, but for me it's a yes." He grabs me and spins me in his arms kissing me frantically.

"I love you babe."

"I love you too Rob."

He carries me to the bedroom and places me on the bed trailing kisses from my neck to my chest. His hands follow my curves down to my pants unbuttoning them. My hands are pulling at the buttons on his shirt and then at his belt. I want him now. We continue this until we are both naked and in a sweat. This too shall be a good night.

We make love and order some dominos... We were very hungry afterward. We sit upstairs under the stars and chow down on some pizza. I think I could get used to this...

It's monday morning and Rob has to leave for work. I make it my goal today to find some space around the penthouse and then call my parents, well my mom mainly, to try and tell her about the news. She can handle my dad...

I look around everywhere and it seems I won't have any issues settling in. I had only been living on my own since junior year and I spent it with a roommate, she left this year and my parents have helped me with the rent this last year. Maybe it'll be a relief for all of us, me moving in with Rob...

He told me before he left that half of the shelves in the bedroom are mine! I'm too excited! He also gave me a sink! Unbelievable. He told me to get used to him buying things for me and us. It will take some getting used to but I refuse to be a snail. My bachelors degree will help me become the therapist I've always wanted to become!

I decide to call my mom at around one. Here it goes... I swallow hard and hold my breath until she picks up. Can you tell I'm nervous?

"Hi ma!"

"Hi, como te va? Todo bien con el novio? Cuándo llegan las fotos de tu graduacion?" (Hi, how are you? Everything good with your boyfriend? When do your graduation pictures come in?)

"They should be here by this week, they're going to arrive at your house, my diploma I have to go pick up since I was on vacation. And speaking of Robert, I have news and I hope you will take it well."

"Dime, te vas a casar?" (Tell me, are you going to get married?)

"Claro que no! Well, not yet atleast... No mom, he umm... Asked me to move in with him..." There's silence on the other end.

"Move in before marriage nena? Is he serious about you?"

"Yes he is, we've talked about it and he insisted even that I wait for how you guys would feel."

"Bueno... Tu ya eres una mujer. (You're a woman) You can make your own decisions and if he is serious about you then it's only up to you." I smile.

"Ok mom, thank you! Can you tell pa? Please?"

"Sure."

"Ok mom, thank you. I love you!"

"I love you too, bye."

"Bye."

It's official. I'm moving in.