Chapter Thirty Five

The announcement made Serena and I jump. We were scheduled for a late flight to the Bahamas! Oh my god! We run up to our men and hug them.

"So when are we leaving? J isn't with us anymore..." I ask Rob.

"This yacht is actually heading to a port by the airport and J is meeting us there to deal with the luggage and put your car in my lot." He thinks of every fucking thing!

We are full of excitement and we can hardly contain it! No wonder when we were at my house Rob made me pack a change of clothes, Alex told Serena the same thing.

Alex and Serena go to get changed in the bedroom and Rob and I are gazing up at the stars.

"Why do you do all these amazing things?"

"Love makes you crazy kid! You deserve it, you make me feel alive."

"You're the one guy who's proven to me that they're not all the same." He kisses my forehead and holds me close. I wouldn't want to be anywhere but here by his side.

When they come out we go inside and do the same. I put on my jeans, strappy black and beige sandals and a loose rose patterned blouse. Rob looks adorable in his khaki cargo shorts and polo shirt. We are ready.

It's incredibly late at night and we are near the airport. Only for Rob and with Rob would I do such things. We board the private jet, yes the same from last time and here goes the googly eyed waitress once again. The Downey effect once again ladies and gentlemen, to which he is completely oblivious.

We sit in our seats and the flight is supposed to be two hours or so long. The waitress comes up to us, her skirt lifted up higher than before. Oh hell no. As she's giving Serena and Alex drinks I grab Rob and give him a huge smooch. She'd better pull that skirt back to where it was. She notices and as she gives me my drink she gives me a look that makes me put the drink down in front of me. She's fucking weird. She leaves our presence thank goodness and Rob takes note of the expression on my face.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I'm not drinking that."

"What's wrong with it?"

"I'm pretty sure that waitress poisoned it or something so she could have you when I'm dead." He laughs and grabs my hand over the table.

"You are mine and I am yours. Plus, she's no where near as hot as you are." He kisses my hand and Serena does her signature "Awww."

"Ok." I give in. Let the woman go gaga over him, who wouldn't? I get over it and enjoy the view from the Jet's window.

We arrive at the Bahamas really early in the morning and a limo is there to pick us up. Our luggage is obviously being handled by whoever Rob got this time and we are enjoying ourselves although we are tired. The morning in the Bahamas is radiant. I snap pictures with my phone here and there and finally! FINALLY! I can take pics with Rob and post them. Outrage on Facebook! Oh well, I'm in a different country!

We arrive at the resort and we have a huge suite. Two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, two bathrooms, a huge jacuzzi and a balcony overlooking the entire grounds of the resort. I'm so excited! We decide to sleep for a couple of hours before doing anything since Rob told me we'd be here for a week. We have plenty of time! Alex and Serena are off to their room on the other side of the suite and Rob and I head to ours. We strip and snuggle up to each other.

I wake up and Rob is snuggled up to me but he's having a bad dream. I try my best to wake him up. He's sweating... Shit! Why won't he wake up?!

"Robert! Wake up babe you're having a bad dream! Wake up!" I'm screaming and he finally wakes up scared out of his mind.

"You're ok?! Oh thank god." He says exhaustedly. He grabs me and holds me insanely tight.

"What's wrong babe? What were you dreaming about?"

"You were being chased and I couldn't get to you." The look on his face tells me he's terrified.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm ok babe. It's just everything that happened on Sunday, it's still in your head. It's ok babe." I cradle him to my chest and realize just how much he cares for me.

"You wanna go back to sleep babe?" I ask him.

"No it's ok, I'm fine, lets get up and see if Serena and Alex are awake." He smiles at me and I give him a hug. I head to the bathroom and Rob follows me. We take a shower, brush our teeth and put on our bathing suits underneath our clothes. He bought me yet another bathing suit. This time it's neon orange with pink stitching. I'm wearing short shorts and a white knit tank, he put on a plain blue t-shirt and his black swim trunks.

We head out to see if the lovebirds are up and it seems so. It's noon and they're no where to be found. Rob and I head to a small restaurant in the resort instead and have lunch. Everything in this place is aquatic themed. There are huge tanks of exotic fish in the restaurant and almost everything is blue, it's very cute. I texted Serena and have been waiting for a response for an hour already, where could they be?

After lunch Rob and I head to the suite to see if they're back. They're back and Serena is in the kitchen.

"Where have you guys been?" I ask Serena.

"We went down to the beach and we came back just now. I left my phone, sorry. So what are we doing today?"

Rob comes running behind me, "Avoiding paparazzi!" He slams the door and catches his breath.

"They've found us so give me a few to tend to them and I'll be back. The sooner I go out and say hi the sooner they'll leave."