Chapter Fifteen (1)

Hey guys! Here is something while I continue the rest of the chapter, there is much much more :)

...............................................................

Robert comes back with two plates in his hands, one for me and the other for him.

"Here ya go babe, don't bother getting up we can sit here and eat, watch the morning news."

He's letting me eat on his bed... Hmm..

"It looks great Rob, thanks so much."

"Enjoy it, eat up babe we have a tremendous day ahead of us" he says with a big smile, he's excited about something... I can't wait to find out!

We devour our food, I was incredibly hungry and so was he, and I took his plate and mine to the kitchen to wash them in the sink. As I'm walking back to the room I feel the floor shift under my feet.

"Rob help!" I cry out to him, I feel faint and my only thought is I'm going to wake up in a hospital. The world is spinning and I feel my body's temperature rise. Robert runs to me and I collapse onto his arms. All I can hear him say is "Come up now... Emergency... Yes...hurry...". I still haven't lost consciousness even though every passing second feels like a year. I think he is carrying me now to the living room. It's as if I'm watching myself outside of my body. Robert puts something cold on the back of my neck and I feel immediate relief all over.