Chapter Forty Four

I am getting the biggest amount of pleasure right now.

"Yes Rob, yes, please... Oh yes... Yes!" Robert put my hair in a pony tail and is tugging on it. My hands are tied behind my back with the tie he was wearing. My body completely at his mercy. His body and mine connect in each thrust. Just as I am about to climax he STOPS.

"NO NO NO!"

"Babe! Relax I'm just switching!" He unties me and picks me up facing him. He is holding my complete body weight in his arms. My breasts on his chest and his eyes on me. I can see the love and desire in his eyes. Sweat goes down his back and it intensifies the smell of his cologne. He is just so sexy. He's going in and out, once again, his torturous rhythm. His hands on my back,his fingers digging into my skin and it feels invigorating. My hands are lost in his gorgeous brown locks. He knows how I love his hair. He licks his lips in full sight of me and I can't take it my body climaxes all over him, in his arms. I lay my head on his chest and when I lift it up I am graced with that beautiful smile of his.

I jump out of his arms and grab his tie from the floor. I am going to have him now.

"Turn around baby." He does as I say, licking his lips. I tie his wrists together behind his back and I grab a scarf out of my carry on, I tie that around his eyes blindfolding him.

"What are you doing Amber?" He whispers the question as if answering it for himself. I turn him around and begin to massage his chest, his broad shoulders, and his arms. He rolls his head back enjoying it. I get on my knees and massage his ankles, his calves and his thighs. Iron Man is an understatement.

His erection is just before me and boy does he deserve this. I instantly flick the head of it with my tongue and I feel him shudder under my touch. His arms try to make a break for it but they can't and I know it's just driving him nuts! I kiss the base of his impressive manhood and suck my way to the head again. I take him in my mouth completely, he tastes divine. I suck and suck enjoying his flavor, my favorite, Robert. Downey. Fucking Jr.

He's moaning under my touch and I love it. It's motivation. I stroke him softly, the pad of my thumb softly touching the head. I know he wants me, bad. I suck and suck and suck until I feel him almost there and that's when I throw him on the bed and ride him. His body trembles and a smile reaches his lips in between his moans. He is just so damn good to me.

"Amber... Yes baby... Amber, oh yessssssss Amber!" We are climaxing together and then, blackout.

As I wake up I see my gorgeous fiancé wrapped around me as usual, his legs wrapped around my legs, his arms around my waist and his head on my chest. I'm so used to this that I can't sleep without him. We have this amazing connection. Throughout the months before the wedding we bonded so well. We argued of course but I noticed that after our arguments I wouldn't feel bad like I did with my ex's. Our arguments would teach us more about each other and help us grow together...something I've never had before with anyone. That's how I know I love him and he loves me.

I hear a knock at the door and it's Serena telling me we've landed. "Get out of there lovebirds! We're fucking here!!!!"

"Someone's excited..."

"Amber!"

"Ok ok! I'm coming! Geez." I guess the plane landing is what woke me up. Yes all this happened on the plane ride to Paris! Many hours away and lord knows my poor man needed some kind of release! He's awake, blinking rapidly...he's tired.

"We'll sleep more at the hotel babe, just try to get up."

"Mmmm hmm" he goes to the edge of the bed and before I can go into the bathroom he grabs me by the waist and puts his head on my ass. I giggle, "Babe! Come on baby we've gotta go." He's so cute when he's needy.

He eventually lets go and we both get dressed and organized and depart from the airport in a fully stocked limousine headed to what Rob says is one of the best hotels in Paris! I'm so excited! We pass by several historic sites on our way and it is absolutely beautiful! A Paris sunrise, how romantic. What did I do to deserve all of this?