Chapter Thirteen

I squeeze some of the delicious smelling body wash on to my hand and start massaging it into his sexy, muscular shoulders, neck and back. I take a look at him while I'm doing this and his eyes are closed. He loves what I'm doing to him. I take this time to appreciate every part of his body. I run my fingers up and down his spine, massaging and rubbing his shoulders and arms. I put some of the wash into my hands and massage his scalp. His hair is so soft. I rinse his hair out and squirt some more body wash onto my hands. I come up behind him, placing my chest to his back and wrap my arms around him massaging his chest and abs. He really is built. I feel his strong chest under my finger tips and each of his abs. What did I do to deserve touching him? He has the body of a Greek god. I get on my knees and massage his feet when he says,

"You don't have to do that babe"

I reply, "Shhh... I want to"

I massage each of his feet up to his thighs. Oh and I have yet to describe to you how well endowed he is. I saw it from the beginning but now is when I'm paying attention to it; him and his needs. I do just as he did to me. I come up behind him, hugging him from behind and I begin my march south slowly. I massage the soap into his lower abdomen and up and around his Iron Man ass (we all know how great his ass looks in the movies, it looks even better in person!). When I come to notice, I can see his excitement before me.

"Someone is hard..." I say biting my lips. I nibble on his ear and bite his neck, kissing and sucking here and there. He extends his neck back, closing his eyes. I want him so bad.

All he does is moan softly here and there. When I reach his area I decide to go in, no hesitation. I want to please him badly. I'm still hugging him from behind so from here I take both of my hands and wrap them around his manhood. I get a good grip on it and he lets out a moan that makes my body tingle. I stroke it gently,up and down, up and down. Then I tease the tip of it with the tip of my thumb.

"Mmmm Amber, yes" he moans.

I repeat this process over and over again until I feel him get even harder under my touch. I turn him around and place one hand around his manhood again. I place the other around him hugging him. While I stroke him, I kiss his lips, incredibly soft from the hot shower. He holds me against him thrusting his tongue into my mouth kissing me with force, he needs me. I decide to give him release.

I get on my knees in front of him and he realizes what I'm doing.

"Babe you don't have t-"

"Shhhh... I want to Robert. Watch me do it."

He licks his lips and watches me. I tease him with my tongue, flicking it over the head of his manhood three times. His eyes are glued to me. I stroke him keeping my eyes on his. I can see the desperation in his eyes. I take his manhood in my mouth circling my tongue around him. He tastes divine. I suck on it from the base to the tip and he moans and says my name repeatedly. I'm proud to be the one to give him such pleasure.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh Amber... I'm g-gonna come" I keep sucking on and on until he lets out a strong muffled moan. And I let him come over my chest. His hands are on my shoulders as he balances himself breathing heavily. His eyes open and I lick my fingers. He licks his lips and releases his hands from my shoulders as he stands straight. I wash him and my chest and he pulls me into his warm embrace kissing my lips as if saying 'thank you'. When we let go I say "You're very welcome" with a wink.

We step out of the shower and he hands me a huge plush towel. It's the biggest and plushest towel I have ever seen in my life and I love it. I wash my mouth with his mouthwash and put my hair up in a pony tail. He is already in the bedroom. I go out to meet him and he is wearing Calvin Klein underwear.

"You look even better than the model"

He laughs and says "Well thank you babe".

I put on the lingerie and slip and lay in his bed.