Baths and Interruptions

Note: This is a pretty low key update, but it should be getting more interesting in the next chapter. Just an insight on Flora's day and what she had done after she left Tom...

"Just take a look at the stars. Do you see how bright they're shining for you?"
-Anonymous

Flora ended up running to the Slytherin Common Room after the scary confrontation between her and Tom. She went to the girl dormitory and headed straight to bed. Although she tried to sleep, she tossed and turned throughout the night. She was frustrated and wanted to cry because she just wanted to go to sleep. Her mind yeaned for it, yet... something stopped her.

Whilst everyone headed to breakfast the next morning, Flora wasn't hungry and decided to read a book. It was a Saturday after all and she had no classes. After a while, she finally went to sleep. Her breaths steady, her chest rising and falling softly and the book she once was reading... long forgotten.

"Hey!" A shrill voice spoke, waking up the brown haired beauty who had slept for 10 hours straight. "You gonna eat?" Bellatrix Lestrange asked, rolling her brown eyes that looked almost black. Her black hair sat in it's normal loose of curls whilst her black clothing clung to her frame. She was annoyed that Tom had ordered for her to check up on her, but she followed his orders. Afraid of the consequences of the boy she dearly loved. Bellatrix was slightly jealous of the girl in front of her.

"Uh..." Flora trailed off, slightly confused at the girl in front of her. She noticed she was apart of Tom's group and shrugged. "No... I'm not hungry," she told her. Bellatrix nodded solemnly and left her be. Her task was done. All she had to do was ask... well she originally had to invite her to eat with her, but she'd just tell Tom that she was persistent on not wanting to. She smirked triumphantly as she turned the corner, her dark brown eyes gleaming in happiness.

Flora sat on her bed for about 5 minutes before she decided to go to the Prefects bathroom on the 5th floor. She knew that Myrtle died there, but that was ages ago and as far as Flora knew, no-one would interrupt her. Everyone stayed clear of it and she knew for sure; it was a large bathroom. She grabbed a black nightie and a towel and made her way down the corridors with her bare feet. Fully aware of everyone eating dinner. Her wand sat in the hold of her pants that were high waisted; her wand resting against her thigh.

'Hopefully no-one notices...' she thought to herself. She rolled her eyes at the very thought. She hadn't made a friend at all and she missed all her friends that weren't even born yet. She looked at her necklace and played with it for awhile before shaking her head. She couldn't go back already. Although Tom had scared her the other day, she made her mind up.

She made her way to the 5th floor and before long she had found the door to the Prefects Bathroom. Her delicate fingers grasped the cold nob and she turned it ever so softly. She closed the door cautiously behind her and made her way to the empty bathtub. A smile etched her face as she flicked her wand, making the taps turn on. The colours vibrant as they poured into the large bath, bubbles floating effortlessly around, making one large mass of water and bubbles. Flora poured the whole bottle of the body wash into the water as she had been supplied with it due to Dippet. The lavender and rose aroma wafted around her and she closed her eyes in tranquility before opening them up again.

Flora's eyes went to the glass that was above the bath, the window painted and a charm placed on it. She smiled towards the mermaid that played with her hair, the mermaid nodded in return before she  placed her attention back onto her hair once again. Flora took off her blouse and her long plants and took off her undergarments, leaving her bare and naked. She looked at the water and took her wand once again. Flicking her wrist, the water went dramatically down, although it was still going, it created a nice raining noise.

Flora placed her foot into the water and sighed. The warmth enveloped her feet as she lowered her body in the water more. Her whole body relaxed in the water and she swam to the other side.

She was in the bath for about 5 minutes before she swam to the middle of the bath. She dipped her head in the water, and came back up. Her wet back faced the door as her hands massaged her sculp. She dipped her head back into the water before rising once again.

A gasp left her mouth as someone opened the door. The intruders eyes grew wide as their eyes glanced at her wet, toned back. But, the person didn't make much movement.

She lifted her wet hand out of the water and muttered a wand less spell quickly.The spell worked and  her wand flew to her hand. Flora lowered her body in the water and found comfort as the bubbles covered her body, leaving any peaking eyes empty.

"Tom," Flora whispered in surprise, her eyes finding his emotionless gaze. Her heart thumped with bewilderment as she absentmindedly felt her throat as it seemed dry.

"Flora," he acknowledged, his blue orbs staring at her honey brown ones.