Potions of Sorts and Choosings of Sorts

NOTE: I  know that some of this wont make sense referring to the Triwizard Cup, but this is a fan fiction. So yeah. Hope you enjoy and remember to VOTE!

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good"

-The Magnificent Three (You All Know Who)

Flora sat in Potions, slightly dazed as she sat at a bench, trying to listen to Professor Slughorn. Her arms supported her head as she drifted her eyes towards Tom listening to the teacher and writing word for word. Flora didn't bother, she had other things to worry about. Or so she thought...

Tom felt Flora's soft eyes on him, and he casually leaned his head to the side, his firm gaze on hers. Her eyes widened and her warm eyes clashed with his icy ones, bringing back a certain memory.

==== Flashback ====

Flora's eyes finally met Tom's and she sighed in relief. Before her brown eyes were turned to a swarm of worry due to her slightly blowing her cover.

"I-I'm sorry," she stuttered, her apology weak. Tom shrugged off her apology with a hard glare as he started to speak.

"How do you know that spell?" Tom asked, although it sounded like an order. Which it was in her eyes...

"I..." she trailed off.

"Tell me!" He growled, the corridor rebounding his words before turning into silence. Although Tom's hard breathing was intimidating. Flora gripped onto her wrist and closed her eyes.

"I-I don't know! It was the ring," she weakly replied, biting her lip. She wasn't going to spill the beans on how she knew his spell...

Lies, Lies, Lies

Toms eyes glanced at her face before shaking his head. An unknown feeling started to swell inside of him and his eyes widened.

"Don't go in the Room of Requirement ever again, and don't take a thing out of it, otherwise you'll regret it," he harshly pointed out, turning around. His robe followed him as his dress shoes clicked. He lazily waved his wand, the ring on the floor floating towards his grasp. He stopped at the end of the corridor, his head slightly turning. The dim light, defining his jaw. "It'd be a pity if something so pretty... broke," he smirked, the noises of his shoes rebounding off the walls.

The change in  his attitude seemed to catch Flora off guard. But, that wasn't all that had her slightly hazy. There was something else too...

"Pretty..." she murmured, a small diluted smile gracing her face. She was soon brought back into reality and she shook her head quickly. She sighed as her fingers were itching for her wand about 5 meters away from her, that had been simply discarded by a very mysterious boy.

==== Flashback Ended ====

It was a free period for Flora and she sat alone at the Slytherin table. She felt lonely, but she didn't mind. She grabbed a cake-pop  from the vase and was about to bite into it before a pair of blue eyes caught her off guard. Right before her stood a stranger from Durmstrang Institute.

"Hey," he said, his voice deep. He raised his eyebrow when she didn't reply and she placed her cake pop down.

"Hi," her soft voice spoke, her brown eyes seeming to run over his looks. Sandy Brown hair accompanied his head, perfectly arched eyebrows sat above his eyes, ocean blue eyes and thin lips that were set into a small smile at her reply.

"I'm Eduardo Krum," he introduced himself, sitting down at the Slytherin table. Flora looked behind him at his designated table and saw people eyeing him, seemingly his mates and the one person who glared at her constantly. Curious Slytherins looked as Eduardo, whilst others glared at the contact.

"Flora Nightingale," she introduced.

"Pretty name," he smiled, leaning down.

"Nice name," she shot back, a soft smile forming on her lips. Silence enveloped them as his ocean blue eyes took in her soft features, whilst Flora blushed at the attention. "Well..." she trailed off. "I have to go to the Library to work on some Homework," she informed him whilst standing up, the book beside her in her grasp.

"Can I-" he stopped himself as he looked behind her. She cautiously looked behind her to find Tom eyeing Eduardo in front of her with a glare. "Can I walk you there?" he asked shrugging off Toms look. Flora nodded as she grabbed her once forgotten cake pop and popped it in her mouth as she waked past Tom. Trying to ignore his glare. His small group noticing Tom's unusual behaviour.

Eduardo smirked at the pretty girl beside him as she looked like a rabbit with the cake pop making her cheeks look big. "What?" she asked, her words slurred as she tried to speak with the food in her mouth.

'"Nothing..." he laughed before eyeing the open door to the Library. "See you tonight," he smiled.

"Bye... Eduardo," she bided, swallowing the cake pop in her mouth before walking away into the Library. One thing was in her mind though as she held her pencil to her lips...

'Toms eyes are a prettier blue'

Flora studied for awhile before a bunch of Hufflepuffs stood in front of her table. She looked up questioningly as big smiles plastered their faces. "Hi?" she spoke.

"Hi. We were wondering if you'd like to join the music club. Not many Slytherins take interest to it..." a girl spoke, her raven hair tied up as her green eyes were set on Flora.

"But you seem different," a redhead boy popped up.

"Okay... I'll think about it," she answered. The group of Hufflepuffs nodded before scuffling away.

'It seems interesting,'she thought before diving her head back into her studies.

Flora had two more classes before she piled into the Grand Hall with fellow students. She made her way up to the front to where Master Dippet stood with Tom. They both stood to the side as Dippet gave them a knowing nod of the head.

"Aren't you scared of entering the Triwizard Cup," she whispered as she eyed Dippet giving a speech. "I mean... people get hurt," she spoke, her eyes drifting towards Tom. He scoffed under his breath before rolling his blue orbs. She sighed and looked over the tables before landing on a pair of ocean blue eyes. Edward smiled at her, whilst she hesitantly smiled before Tom elbowed her softly. Tom smirked at her reaction before pretending to pay attention to headmaster Dippet. "Ow! Why'd you do that for?" Flora growled under her breath.

"Be quiet. It wouldn't have hurt that much," Tom whispered back, rocking his body into hers playfully. She was the one to roll her eyes this time before Dippet spoke a name.

"Out of Beauxbatons Academy! Miranda Dennings from her 5th year!" Dippet  shouted out. Cheers erupted from the table as a grin was plastered on her face. Although she was nervous she jumped from her spot and walked out of the room into another that had many trophies from the winners before. Simply allocated to the 'chosen' ones for the Triwizard Cup.

The blue flame swarmed up once again, a piece of paper flaring out of the blue enticing flame. Dippet coughed before looking over at the Durmstrang Institute. "Eduardo Krum, 7th year from Durmstrang Institute," he spoke. Eduardo grinned from ear to ear as his friends patted his back. He swiftly jumped from his seat,following the trail that Miranda had took before. But, he didn't forget to give Flora a wink whilst giving Tom a subtle sly smirk after.

Tom clenched his fists at the irritating 7th year that he so wanted to teach  a lesson to. But, he had time for that... definitely.

"Last, but certainly not least..." Dippet spoke, putting his arm in the air to catch the last piece of paper. "From Hogwarts, Slytherin," he emphasized the Slytherin, making some people roll their eyes, or watch in envy/excitement. "From yet again, another 7th year..." Dippet smirked. Flora eyed Tom beside her and nudged him slightly with a small smile. He seemed calm to her which was pretty odd. But then again...

Tom was pretty odd.

"Tom Marvolo Riddle,"he shouted out, turning around to eye Tom who was next to Flora.

'Knew it...' Flora thought to herself before her eyes met a certain pair of cold blues.

'Yep... Definitely a prettier pair of  enticing blue' she confessed to herself.