Testosterone and Ego's, I Tell You

"Where's Flora?" Maggie questioned at the sudden appearance of Tom Riddle.

"It doesn't matter, we need to leave," came Tom's disdainful reply.

"Merlin, I was only asking a ques-" she stopped at the sudden scornful glare sent to her.

"What happened?" A gruff voice spoke, belonging to Abraxas.

"That Potter boy knew who I was," Tom answered.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Maggie asked, oblivious to him being The Dark Lord. All she knew was that Flora was from the future and she had presumably had to get Tom to help fight the imposing Voldemort.

"Nothing to worry about love," Abraxas smiled, but it soon turned into a grimace. The throbbing pain located on his bicep was growing and he sent a look to Bellatrix, "You're really terrible at healing spells."

"I tried. I make things go 'boom', that's what I'm good at," Bellatrix huffed, turning her back to him.

"Maggie check the perimeters," Tom ordered absentmindedly, dragging a leather pouch out of the green bush; obscured from any prying eyes.

"Sure..." Maggie drawled, taking her wand out of her robe and walking off with cautious steps. Abraxas watched her leave, his fingers itching to follow her just in case something happened. But, there were important matters to discuss.

"Let's get to the point. Why'd you leave so early?" Abraxas questioned, once Maggie went out of view.

"I believe I've already expressed why," Tom spoke, untangling the knot of the leather bag.

"I believe there's more to it," Abraxas pointed out.

"Potter knew who I was, so I left," Tom replied solemnly.

"But you helped, isn't that redeemable?" Bellatrix voiced in.

"I've killed three people dimwit. They'd put me on trial," Tom grumbled. Tom pulled out three vials of motion sickness potions, passing one each to Abraxas and Bellatrix.

"Where's Maggie's?" Abraxas frowned, sending him a questioning glance.

Tom downed the purple liquid quickly, feeling the burn of the potion settle in his stomach. He threw the empty vial back in, closing the leather pouch and sliding it around his shoulder.

"I asked...where's Maggie's potion?" Abraxas growled.

"I could only brew three, she wasn't even supposed to tag along in the first place," Tom sighed, his feet scrunching the earth floor with each step he took closer to his two accomplices.

"I'll share with her then, we'll have a banging headache, but it'll do."

The three stood for a couple of minutes, Abraxas patting his foot on the ground anxiously. "Where is she?"

"She might be doing a thorough job," Bellatrix piped up.

"No... it shouldn't have taken that long," Tom spoke, taking a step in the direction she had went.

It was getting dark; the sun had lowered and the night sky was vastly approaching.

"Snap."

"It's about time, I was worried about you Maggie," Abraxas sighed, his ears hearing the distinctive snap of a branch from behind. He swooped around, the smile that had occupied his face now falling. "You..." his voice trailed off, his ring clad hand pointing towards the creature, "...are not Maggie."

The black acromantula stood before him on its many legs. Black eyes stared calmly at Abraxas, making him cautiously stand back a step. Before Abraxas could react, a cold hand caught his shoulder and his world spun around.

The potion slipped out of Abraxas's hand, his body lurching forward and his head pounding. Coughs heaved his body, hearing the word, "baby" slip out of Bellatrix's mouth in his peripheral.

"Did you just?"

"Yes, I used the time turner." Tom answered.

Abraxas was quiet, his pale face soon turning into a red. "We left Maggie! How could you do that?"

"If you weren't too occupied with that one spider, there were a lot more in the background. It would've been messy."

"Take us back. Now!" Abraxas growled.

"The spiders will still be there, I'm sure she can manage," Tom shrugged. It was true though, she was more than capable of apparating.

"It doesn't matter, you wouldn't have left Flora there!"

"Oh, but I did Abraxas. Maggie will be fine, she would have apparated to a safer place the moment she saw the bunch of spiders."

"Oh please!"

"It's only for a couple of minutes Abraxas, you're over-reacting! I need to set the time-turner again," Tom growled.

"No... no... no." Abraxas frowned, his hand running through his hair. "You don't care at all, you never do Tom. You're more worried about yourself!"

"Sure I am..." Tom grumbled.

"What're you doing?" Abraxas questioned, his eyes following Tom's retreating form into the woods.

"Oh, I'm returning back to Hogwarts. After all, I only care about myself, like you said."

"You can't do that Tom!" Bellatrix yelled out, finally deciding to speak up.

"Oh, but I can. You should know better than to raise your voice at me, especially when I'm trying to help you," his voice was low, but menacing.

"Ah!" The outcry which came from Abraxas surprised Tom, more so when Tom had to deflect the spell.

"How dare you!?" Tom yelled, his wand appearing in his right hand.

"Boys! We're all tired, this shouldn't be-ah," with a quick drop to the ground a spell flew over her.

"Stupefy!"

"Expelliarmus!" Tom snarled.

They both made haste towards each other, spells flying and curses shouted. Bellatrix is momentarily stunned before waiting out the fight behind a tree. "Testosterone and ego's, I tell you."

"Damn it!" Abraxas shouted, his wand flying backwards and out of his reach. In a quick second, Abraxas lunged for Tom, his grip tightening onto his left hand to take the time-turner away. His fingers fumble with it, Tom crying out before both are ripped apart.

"Stop for the last time!" Bellatrix shouted, her wand poised just in case. Her nostrils were flaring and her eyes wide. She was sick of it.

Both boys are disheveled, their clothes torn and dirty. Their breathing is heavy. Tom groaned, before looking down at the time-turner.

"No!" Tom's voice is raspy and raw, a cry trying to escape his throat. Abraxas had set it onto a specific date, much like how Dumbledore had done it to Flora. It was irreversible. They had to wait now. Wait. Oh Flora...

"YOU BUFFOON! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I KILL YOU!" His harsh words are like venom, inflicting pain. Abraxas scrambled to his feet, and sent a look towards Bellatrix. She nodded towards him, telling him quietly to go.

"Now!" Tom screamed, sending a half-hearted spell to the ground beside him. The soil spurted up at the impact, making Abraxas's feet scurry away from Tom in anger.

"You too Bellatrix. Go..." Tom's voice is quiet, his body falling out of his seated position to curling onto the ground.

"What did he do to it?" Bellatrix gulped.

"Five years..." he whispered, his eyes unmoving from the time turner.

"What do you mean, five years?" She whispered, tears welling in her eyes.

"We have to wait five years to go back..."

Note: Sorry for the long wait. Busy and all.