Triwizard Cup ~ Part 2 ~

Note: Such a long update...Enjoy :D

"The Devil is real. And he's not a little red man with horns and a measly tail. He can be beautiful really. Because he's a fallen angel and he used to be God's favourite"

-Anonymous

Flora sat in Tessomancy, commonly known as Divination. She sighed as she eyed her cup in front of her. The tea sat in the small cup, but she was always on edge on the supposed prophecies. She eyed the brown beverage in front of her, her pointer finger skimming over the edges.

"Have you thought about the offer?" A raven haired asked, making Flora's attention go onto the familiar Hufflepuff. Flora slightly frowned as she remembered sitting alone, but nevertheless she spoke to her.

"The Music Club, right?" Flora inquisited, her eyes resting on the pretty girl in front of her.

"Yeah," she chirped.

"It does seem cool," Flora spoke.

"Cool?" the girl asked confused. Floras eyes widened before she mentally slapped her face.

"Haha... I mean, it sounds pretty good," she corrected herself.

"So that means you'll do it?" she asked.

"Yeah..." Flora trailed off, gesturing for the girl to say her name.

"Maggie Trudgeball," she introduced.

"Flora Nightingale," Flora replied. They both shook hands before the teacher gave Flora a tap on the shoulder and gestured to her tea. Maggie gave a shy smile and grabbed a piece of paper from her robe and placed the folded parchment on the table.

"Times for practices. We'll be doing an opening song at the Yule Ball," Maggie smiled. " So just come to the rehe-" Maggie was interrupted by the teacher scolding her.

"Miss Trudgeball for the last time, go back to your table!" The divination teacher spoke, although it was her first time saying such a thing. Maggie winced at the scolding, but she got up and mouthed a slow 'sorry' to Flora.

Flora was now sitting at the Slytherin bench eating some of her food before a familiar cologne filled her senses. She played with her food her mind relating to how weird it was that she could sense him... She wasn't a dog. Flora shrugs of the thought about scents before actually acknowledging the presence beside her.

"Tom."

"Nightingale," he spoke. She rolled her eyes at his formality and shot him a dirty look.

"Have you caught the key for that egg thing?" Flora asked, shoving a mouth full of food into her mouth. Tom frowned in distaste at her stuffing her face, but shrugged. Finding that her actually eating is better than skipping dinner and heading to her room after classes. "Hello?" She sung teasingly waving her fork in front of his face.

"Can you stop that?" Tom asked, before hesitantly shoving a piece of paper on the table. Flora set her fork down and picked it up and unfolded it.

====

Green grass,

The Summer air is an ever last,

Don't let it trick you though,

It's filled with lies...

Scratching through dirt,

To find the loved one which is hurt,