It's Him and Her

"I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection"

-Drake

Intitial meeting of lips followed; their mouths moving in concord. The gentle, lingering touch of their lips on each other played on both parts. As if they were both taking the amount of time they had to memorize the feeling of them pushed together. Flora touched his chest gently, her hand flat on his chest as she moved her head away from him.

"Tom..." she whispered, her hand sliding down his chest to his abdomen.

"What?" He muttered, his hand unravelling from her waist slowly.

"You can't...you can't just kiss me when we're having a- this isn't suppose to be happening," Flora mumbled, her hand falling to her forehead.

"Then what is suppose to be happening?" He retorted, his hands falling away from her waist at her rejection.

"You killed my father Tom- I'm sorry, but I can't just let that go," she whispered, tears welling up in her eyes.

"You're not sorry," he grumbled, his body turning so his back was facing her.

"I am... wouldn't I be a bad daughter if I forgave you?" She rhetorically questioned.

"He's a bad father for putting you in this position," he sourly began. "You know what?" He asked, his voice rising as he turned back around in a flash. "I shouldn't have even kissed you! You're exactly just like them... to think you were different," he shouted, his hands rubbing his temples in frustration.

"Yeah, and to think you were different Tom," Flora taunted.

"Stop it," he snarled, his eyes ablaze as his blue orbs shot a cold glare at her.

"How about you stop it," she nearly yelled back, exasperated beyond measure.

"Oh please..." he growled. Flora's face crumpled in misery at the everlasting predicament she was in.

"I can't do this anymore, Tom," she moaned, her stressed eyes meeting his. "I hate being in this predicament where I like you and you go breaking my trust," she muttered, her hands moving around her body to comfort herself.

"What about you knowing things that you shouldn't, hmm?" He spat. "What kind of betrayal is that, Nightingale," he coldly barked. "Common, tell me?" He ushered.  Flora eyed his with a sad gaze as she awaited for him to speak again.  His body was now shaking with anger, his eyes glossy, his emotion kind of guilty, but then again she couldn't decipher it."TELL ME!" He boomed, a vein popping out of his neck as he ordered her. Flora's body shook at his yell, but she quickly recovered as her thoughts surrounded the way he was speaking to her like scum.

"DON'T YELL AT ME!" Flora shrieked back, her body moving forwards in anger. "... and don't go ordering me around you arrogant fool," she growled at him lowly, her eyes wide with a flare.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" He countered, disobeying her last command.

"Oh Merlins Beard," she exclaimed, her arms raising like a peacock;as if she was done with the conversation.

"I'm finished with this," he simply spoke, his anger subsiding into a blank face as he left. He was so close to losing it... losing it all on Flora Nightingale. He made his way through the halls, his shoes hurriedly padding down the corridors in a rush to get away from the poison on his tail.

Tom thought he had just gotten away, but a sudden rush of cold wind ran over his head; as if a bird flew over him. His wand was drawn as he swiftly turned around to see Flora's figure approaching. He rolled his eyes at her casting the Homenum Revelio to find him.

"Why did you follow?"

"I can't just let you go..." she spoke sadly, hating the way her voice broke near the end.

She knew she was crazy for following him- following her fathers killer who she had conspicuous feelings for. She couldn't help it. It was Tom Riddle- the charmer. She felt her insides crumble as she realised that maybe she was going insane...

RRRRRing

'Dammit,' she whispered to herself.

"It seems that it's way past curfew, Flora. Run along now," he breathed out, his breath fanning her face.

"I- I know I might be crazy at the moment because I pushed you away before..." she started. "...But, too bad," she quickly spoke, her fingers reaching forwards to grip onto his hands which resulted in her yanking him towards her.

She pulled him towards her with such a force that she nearly toppled them both over in the corridors. Not one of her brightest moments, but she shrugged it off as she pressed her lips onto his; not letting him pull away. She was on her tippy toes whilst his head was slightly knelt down. She knew he didn't like surprises, but atleast she gave him a subtle hint before hand.

"I don't understand," he muttered grimly against her lips, his blue eyes opening just as she pulled away.

"You don't have to," she breathed out, her eyes moving towards the gleaming window sideways to them. Tom followed her gaze, his eyes sliding over the masterpiece of the midnight sky above them. Flora was captivated for a minute before she suddenly whispered.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" She asked, her gaze still set outside the window, not ready to look at Tom. Her hands were still wrapped around Toms; her fingers tightening around his slender hand.

"Yeah," Tom's voice said softly. "Beautiful..." he trailed off.

...and if back then Flora Nightingale had moved her head back towards Tom when he spoke; instead of looking outside at the night sky; she would have realised that he was looking straight at her with a soft look.

If only she could turn back time...

NOTE: Thank you guys for the votes and comments. Appreciated <3