Epilogue

Cold hands ran down her sides, her breath picking up into a gasp as wet lips touched her neck. Her body rocked forwards, her body colliding frantically with her partner. A groan erupted from above her. Instinctively, her thighs squeezed around his body. She didn't know how it went from a fight in the Room of Requirement to a sex scene; scratch that. She knew why... she loved him. She truly did. He had done some things, and she was always wondering why she wanted to forgive him. Maybe she was messed up-

"-Wait."

Rory blanched, her face pale.

"You had sex in the Room of Requirement?"

"Pretty sure they weren't the first Rory. It's a hotspot for the seniors." Julian smirked.

"But... we were practically made in there. Ew... I will never view that place the same anymore."

"There will be more people who will make babies in there... don't you worry." Julian chuckled.

"I'm not saying that you should have sex in your time at Hogwarts. I merely expect you two to be more mature," Flora doted.

"So... we just have to wait about one more year? It'll make us the same age." Julian chortled.

"Julian, stop being a buffoon." Tom sighed.

"It's not like you've waited anyways." Rory spoke, directing a judgmental look towards Julian.

"Rory!" Flora frowned.

"I'm just telling the truth..." Rory supplied.

"Julian. Tell me that's not true." Flora demanded with the cross of her arms.

The fire crackled behind them, a juxtaposed effect of the controlled fire and the uncontrolled situation about to unfold.

"Mum, there's contraceptive potions. Just chill."

"I will not 'chill', Julian."

"Why'd you have to tell them anyways Aurora? Can't you keep your little thoughts to yourself?" Julian growled.

"Can't you keep your little dick to yourself?" Rory retorted.

"The girls want what they wan-"

"-That's enough!" Tom's voice boomed at them.

They stopped and looked at him. Tom folded his newspaper bitterly, repositioning himself in his chair.

"Give me your wands."

"Dad! You can't be serious..." Julian whined.

"Give them to me. Now." His voice was calm, but Julian and Rory knew better.

"What do you mean by 'wands' and 'them'? Me too!? Mum... Dad... you can't be serious! I didn't let a boy stick his thing in my hoo-haa. That's unfair!" Rory frowned.

"Give me your muggle contraptions as well... the mobile phones."

"I need to keep up my streaks! They'll kill me if I don't send them a snap."

"Nobody cares Rory." Julian sighed.

"Accio Julian's and Rory's wands and mobiles." Tom chanted wandless.

Rory growled at her Dad, as her wand slid from behind her to Tom's possession. Her phone also came and flew through the door, followed by Julian's. Rory looked up at her Mum.

"Don't give me that look Aurora. You need to control that tongue of yours."

Rory sighed, as she moved from the living room chair to leave.