Walking Corridors and The Wild One

"I want you, all of you. Your flaws, your mistakes, your imperfections. I want you, all of you."

-Anonymous

Flora's fingers grazed the piece of parchment, flicking through each page, skimming each sentence and indent, the words seeming to swim in her hazy thoughts. She was currently in Professor Dumbledore's workplace, the room seeming empty due to Squawks company being non-existent at this moment in time.

"Ah," Dumbledore breathed in, a smile forming on his face at the girl in front of him. He moved from the entry to his desk in a sway before sitting down. "I see you've arrived," he chuckled, his eyes wandering down to her ancient textbook located in her hands.

"Of course," Flora nodded, shutting the book with a swift hand movement. "So... if you mind me asking; why do you need me here? Did I do something wrong?" Flora questioned, her mind going back to Against The Dark Arts class where she once again had made sexual innuendos.

"Maybe..." Dumbledore smiled, before casting his eyes down to his desk. "I've asked you to come here as I am giving back your time-turner. I couldn't find information actually on the device, but I did find correlating evidence to compare. Such as the Latin engravings on the side." Dumbledore started.

"Engravings?" she asked.

"When fire is near words appear and it glows. It's Latin," Dumbledore told her before whispering a silent spell. His drawer slid open at his will and he scavenged for the necklace. A triumphant smile formed on his face as he pulled it out and set it on the table. "The date is set on the 1st of May and it cannot be changed or altered. So in matter of fact, you have more than a year than what a future me had lead on," Dumbledore spoke, his face now barren.

"So more time... but why May? Where am I suppose to go during that time?" Flora asked, panic now forming in her stomach.

"We'll discuss it when the time comes. It appears as though I had tinkered with the settings, creating a set date. I wonder what spells I created hmm..." Dumbledore mumbled, moving the jewellery closer to her. Flora gave out a huff, her eyes falling to her book. "Take the necklace will you?" Dumbledore told her, his eyes giving her a warning stare at her attitude through his half-moon glasses.

Flora grabbed the time-turner and tucked it in her sleeve before getting up. She held onto her study book and was about to leave, but the voice of Dumbledore stopped her.

"I must remind you Flora that you are Head Girl. A Head Girl is supposed to make responsible actions and not make sexual innuendos in class. A Head Girl leads..." Dumbledore trailed off. Flora whipped around and she sighed.

"Two times! It was two times," Flora grumbled.

"... and those two times might cost you going on the annual trip," Dumbledore warned.

"What!?" Flora asked, her voice raising an octave. He can't be serious, can he?

"10 points from Slytherin," he ordered.

"You have got to be kid-"

"15 points from Slytherin," he called out.

"You know I could just leave right now if I wanted, I'd wait until May 1st and won't finish the task-" she was muttering while leaving, although she knew what she was saying was a complete and utter lie.

"Another 20 points from Slytherin. I do not take threats from students lightly. " Dumbledore said, his eyes set on the retreating Flora Nightingale. Bad move Flora.

"Future Student..." she trailed off turning a corner.

"Add 25 points to that," he called out.

"Dammit!" she cursed.