Sadness and Insults

"One persons craziness is another's reality"

-Tim Burton

It was two days later and nothing had changed with the blank expression on Flora's face. She was currently in Divination, her gaze set on the globe in front of her. She may have been physically there, but mentally she wasn't. She was there... just existing in a time she shouldn't have been.

"Flora..." a soft voice called out. Flora felt the small nudge of her shoulder and turned her head in the direction of Maggie. "...the bell rung. You have to get going to your next class," Maggie explained, her lips in a thin line at the spaced out girl before her.

"Oh," Flora managed to say, her body turning to notice that indeed everyone had left to go to their next class. Her eyes settled on an impatient Abraxas Malfoy at the door and he gave her a frown.

 Her eyes settled on an impatient Abraxas Malfoy at the door and he gave her a frown

"Are we going?" his voice spoke, his eyes moving towards Maggie.

"Yeah," she spoke, her fingers moving to pick up Flora's belongings. "Common, get up," she ushered, her body whipping around, almost flicking Flora with her raven hair.

"Sorry," Flora apologised, her body stiffly getting out of the wooden chair before following the two.

"Are you alright Flora- if you don't mind me asking?" Maggie asked, her head popping around Abraxas who was situated in the middle.

"I suppose," Flora hummed. She watched how she moved her own books into Abraxas's hands before he dropped them in Flora's grasp.

"Are you sure?" she questioned in a huff as Abraxas moved her closer to him, just in time when a student nearly barged into her.

"Watch it you scoundrel!" Abraxas called out, his ring clad fingers now falling from hers.

"I told you I am," Flora spoke, an endearing smile flashing on her face to prove it. "Anyways..." she trailed off, her smile falling as she looked at the two. "...what's going on between you two?" Flora asked, a frown present on her face at missing the signs. She of course noticed the play on words about the smirking thing they had going, but she didn't know how that had turned into walking together.

"Oh please..." Abraxas's voice drawled out, his grey-like orbs rolling to look at Flora. "...Trudgeball over here never stops smirking and it's quite annoying-if I must say," he teased, his hand coming to his head to inspect the glittering heirlooms located on his fingers.

"Buffoon," Maggie grumbled, her elbow moving to his ribcage. A triumphant smirk formed as a quiet 'oomph' fell out of his mouth.

"See! There she goes again with that bloody smirk," Abraxas whined, his body moving expertisely backwards as Maggie went for another hit. "Don't try countering a move you've already done my dear," he tutted, his right hand pushing Maggie into the next classroom. "Have fun at Economics, love," he bided cheekily, his hand gesturing for Flora to hurry up as he ran away with a cackle. Flora shook her head at his childish antics and jogged to catch up with him as he was already around the corner.