Secret Rooms and Confessions

"You don't know how deeply intertwined you are with someone until you try to walk away from them"

-M.I

Flora's feet were still planted to the ground once Tom left- her whole body emotionally drained. She finally started to move her legs back to the desk, her hand reaching for the foreign note left behind by a certain blue eyed boy. She couldn't care less so she tucked it in her robe next to her fathers locket as her other arm reached for her books. She wandered through the halls, trying to navigate to the Hall.

"Oh! Is that you Flora?" A voice asked. Flora turned around to meet the soft gaze of Glenda Wildwood. "It is! Goody. I was wondering if you knew what was wrong with Tom," Glenda spoke, her feet carrying herself to Flora.

"If you're that interested into what he's feeling than maybe ask him yourself," Flora shook off, her brown eyes gaze clashing with hers.

"I've already done that," she shot back. "Actually I tried talking to him when he came through this corridor a couple of minutes ago in a storm... but the deathly glare he sent me stopped me in my tracks," she rambled, her blonde hair a mess.

"To be honest Glenda, do yourself a favour and stay away from him. He's nothing but trouble," Flora grumbled, her body pushing past the pushy Gryffindor.

"Then why aren't you staying way?" Glenda questioned, her feet moving after her.

"Can you please just leave me alone Glenda. I have a lot on my mind," Flora whined, her eyes closing shut at the imposing girl.

"Oh. I get it. You're jealous," Glenda accused, a triumphant smirk wedged on her face. Flora opened her eyes with a roll, her body turning around to face the golden Gryffindor.

"You know what? Yes..." Flora trailed off, her face breaking into a façade. "I just love Tommy-Wommy so much that I get so jealous! Including you, Glenda Wildwood. You have it all," Flora cheered sadly, her face leaking sarcasm.

"What? Really?" Glenda asked, her face hopeful. Flora's face dropped, her face cold stone as she dropped the façade.

"Nope" she hummed, her body turning around one last time as she fled from Glenda Wildwood. How in the blooming world did she get Head Girl?

Flora spooned hot porridge in her mouth that night, her mind elsewhere. She could see that Tom hadn't show up which brought her relief. But, even without him, Bellatrix Lestrange sat next to her.

"If I ever have a daughter I will be sure to name her after myself," Bellatrix rambled, her fork coming in contact with her chicken.

"Self-centred much?" Flora spoke, her head moving to the side to inspect Bellatrix.

"Not really..." she trailed off. "...Okay! Maybe. But, she would have to inherit my looks," Bellatrix tutted, her fork meeting her mouth. Flora cocked her eyebrow, her gaze moving to Abraxas down the table who was currently flicking peas. Their gazes met and he sent both of the girls a smirk, his body moving from his seat to the seat in front of the girls.

"Goof," Bellatrix muttered, her eyes glaring at Malfoy whilst Flora shimmied out of her seat.

"Have fun with him," Flora bided, a small face lingering on her face at Bellatrix's detests.

Flora walked down the halls, her body navigating towards the Slytherin dorms. She didn't miss the guest next to Master Dippet that night when they crossed paths. He looked like an official from the Ministry and he seemed to see right through her which made her curious as to why the sudden interest. Her mind flicked to Dippet maybe telling him of her sexual innuendos in class which made her cringe.